• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

doobydoobydo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am thinking of trying out one of these. I would like to grow 6-8 plants Anybody got any feedback on this company, or these lights?
Cheers
A

Attachments

DarkGreen

Camouflaged bro
Reaction score
One of the best LED companies around.

UK designed and built.

There are three tiers to Budmaster as I understand.

The XG range, the COB, and the GOD.

Even the XG range are £400 for an entry level led.

Very nice lights.

doobydoobydo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thank you, I think the Budmaster 675 should do for 6-8 plants?. It says the coverage is 1.2 X 1.2. I will explore this further when my present grow finishes. Hopefully somebody on here has got this brand and can advise me.
Cheers
A

DarkGreen

Camouflaged bro
Reaction score
The Budmaster 2 XG675 will, cover a 1.2 square footprint I imagine, I think they need to be hung 60cm + from the canopy of your girls.

But I'm a noob there's plenty of pros and aficionados here to guide you

CandyCane613

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The trick is the posiston of your led. Find the sweet spot and if i may ask what is the dementions of the grow lights? i find my lights optimal at about 15 inches from the canopy.... We have to remember that the leds are not the greatest for penetration. the more leds the better i find