• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Bottom right corner is a snowcaine center and top right corner r trainwreck and the girls all the way to the left are bad girl. Bad girl in the top left is the only lady that wants to be an NBA player lol. The rest r great so far for tent growing
009F83CD-F34D-44A0-B88D-0088A341B78B.jpeg

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Twenty20 Adam I’m super impressed so far with these genetics. Loving the structure on all but one gal. A bad girl decided to get all tall on me. Gonna be taking some cuts from these ladies to keep around. Can’t wait to see them flower.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:greenthumb: Off to an fine start Mizz'! A lot of eyes will be on this run, not many T20M photo's run yet... So a nice preview here :jointman:
I've look at these very cultivars myself for next years OD run, and tentatively settled on Snowcaine and Hot Mess...

There's always a defiant one in the mix, but with that name whaddya expect? :rofl: .... any plans to top them? That might be the ticket for BG...

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:greenthumb: Off to an fine start Mizz'! A lot of eyes will be on this run, not many T20M photo's run yet... So a nice preview here :jointman:
I've look at these very cultivars myself for next years OD run, and tentatively settled on Snowcaine and Hot Mess...

There's always a defiant one in the mix, but with that name whaddya expect? :rofl: .... any plans to top them? That might be the ticket for BG...
I normally don’t but I’ll massage her neck real rough like to try to slow it down a bit and give more energy to the lowers. I like to ponytail my girls although I started these late. I think two days and the lowers will be going crazy.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
Yeah, I've had some plants that just want to shoot up at first, little lateral action until late! Make you butt clench a bit sometimes, knowing some pheno's can go stick-bud on ya....fingers crossed on BG- :goodluck:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had some plants that just want to shoot up at first, little lateral action until late! Make you butt clench a bit sometimes, knowing some pheno's can go stick-bud on ya....fingers crossed on BG- :goodluck:
I have two more bad girls going, One runt and one fine looking gal.