• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

The Mugwamp - update #11

The Mugwamp

Earthrim Walker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Update 11
Twenty20Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 75
Well guys, I'm sorry to say, but it has all gone to crap :yoinks: I have managed to get bud rot in a few of the bigger colas :wall:
As I mentioned earlier, I had to put the whole grow of Auto's on a 12/12 light cycle, as I had an Auto (by a different breeder) that turned out to be a Photoperiod. I have never had bud rot on an Auto before, but then I've never had to put them on a 12/12 either.
My guess is, because they were getting a lot less light and it was taking a lot longer for the pots to dry out, therefore there was more moisture than normal in the air, and pot :shrug: who knows.
But you can imagine, I'm gutted and not too happy :cuss:
It wasn't just the Trizzlers, all my auto's bar one, has got at least one bit of rot.
It's not all bad though, she absolutely stinks and with a bit of luck, I should still get a couple of oz :thumbsup:
She's ready enough now, and as soon as she's dried out a bit, I'll take her down :tang:

I can only apologise @Twenty20 Adam this has never happened to me before, but I will be growing the Trizzlers again, so watch this space :toke:

20210724_101127.jpg
20210724_101144.jpg
20210724_101314.jpg
20210719_151922.jpg

@Trichome farmer :pass:

RustyStarbuck72

4x8 autoflower grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Update 11
Twenty20Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 75
Well guys, I'm sorry to say, but it has all gone to crap :yoinks: I have managed to get bud rot in a few of the bigger colas :wall:
As I mentioned earlier, I had to put the whole grow of Auto's on a 12/12 light cycle, as I had an Auto (by a different breeder) that turned out to be a Photoperiod. I have never had bud rot on an Auto before, but then I've never had to put them on a 12/12 either.
My guess is, because they were getting a lot less light and it was taking a lot longer for the pots to dry out, therefore there was more moisture than normal in the air, and pot :shrug: who knows.
It wasn't just the Trizzlers, all my auto's bar one, has got at least one bit of rot.
It's not all bad though, she absolutely stinks and with a bit of luck, I should still get a couple of oz :thumbsup:
She's ready enough now, and as soon as she's dried out a bit, I'll take her down :tang:

I can only apologise @Twenty20 Adam this has never happened to me before, but I will be growing the Trizzlers again, so watch this space :toke:

View attachment 1347264View attachment 1347265View attachment 1347266View attachment 1347267
Mate... I'm gutted for you... I'm glad you have some salvageable left though... She looked a cracker and you got em to the end... So I think there is bugger all to apologise about mate. :pighug: :d5::vibes:

Rustynutz

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Update 11
Twenty20Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 75

View attachment 1347264View attachment 1347265View attachment 1347266View attachment 1347267
Just gone through the same thing lost one and half plants out of 4! My own fault though as the canopy and each plant were so dense I was asking for it.. Had a nightmare with humidity.. Soul destroying to say the least

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Update 11
Twenty20Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 75

Unlucky brother but looks like you'll get something off her anyway.. bud rot is a fkn curse!!

The Mugwamp

Earthrim Walker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Mate... I'm gutted for you... I'm glad you have some salvageable left though... She looked a cracker and you got em to the end... So I think there is bugger all to apologise about mate. :pighug: :d5::vibes:
Just gone through the same thing lost one and half plants out of 4! My own fault though as the canopy and each plant were so dense I was asking for it.. Had a nightmare with humidity.. Soul destroying to say the least
Unlucky brother but looks like you'll get something off her anyway.. bud rot is a fkn curse!!
Thanks for the kind words chaps, that's life I suppose. Sometimes you live and learn, other times you crash and burn :crying:

420_slim

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 70 checked trichs on the trizz feel like I would be starting flushing this week. Every time I open tent I get hit with a one two punch from the trizz:vibe:. Impress for first grow learning experience will be better for future grows. Will be definitely be getting some more trizz seeds lost 2 from the 3 I bought orginally that was a very sad day. Excuse my dog hair he likes to put his hair every
20210725_115302.jpg
where.
20210725_115244.jpg
20210725_115254.jpg
20210725_115302.jpg