• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now,
Here’s my Glue Sniffer. She’s suffering a bit from something. . . I gave her a big ol’ flush with Herculean Harvest, Aphrodite’s Extraction, and SLF100. Hopefully she’ll rebound. Other than that she’s been an absolute beast growth wise.
The Purple Biscauto is phenomenal as well.
6AE3BD03-CD26-46D1-9E23-D27816890E22.jpeg
715FF779-17F5-4131-89C6-06DC8F238776.jpeg

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
Hey Now,
Here’s my Glue Sniffer. She’s suffering a bit from something. . . I gave her a big ol’ flush with Herculean Harvest, Aphrodite’s Extraction, and SLF100. Hopefully she’ll rebound. Other than that she’s been an absolute beast growth wise.
The Purple Biscauto is phenomenal as well.
View attachment 1350680View attachment 1350681
I think I’m digging the floor the most! :eyebrows: :d5:

HashCakes

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
64 days. Doing a cleaning/SLF-100 soak. Hitting the easy button with the pumps and floor drain, lol.

#1 caught up in height but looking like she'll take a couple extra weeks. Which would be nice in terms of trimming, lol. She's finally taking a break from new growth. Was a real challenge keeper her defoliated. Stretch is over for both. #2 stacking up awesome. Super jacked.

Didn't get any 1 gal pics but she's looking about the same as she did last week in terms of leaf color. Buds building up nice though. Still a pain in the butt to feed and water, lol.
IMG_20210802_111651_322.jpg
IMG_20210802_111651_244.jpg
20210801_171050.jpg

Last edited:

Ryno_nuggs

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Update 11
Twenty20Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 75
Well guys, I'm sorry to say, but it has all gone to crap :yoinks: I have managed to get bud rot in a few of the bigger colas :wall:
As I mentioned earlier, I had to put the whole grow of Auto's on a 12/12 light cycle, as I had an Auto (by a different breeder) that turned out to be a Photoperiod. I have never had bud rot on an Auto before, but then I've never had to put them on a 12/12 either.
My guess is, because they were getting a lot less light and it was taking a lot longer for the pots to dry out, therefore there was more moisture than normal in the air, and pot :shrug: who knows.
But you can imagine, I'm gutted and not too happy :cuss:
It wasn't just the Trizzlers, all my auto's bar one, has got at least one bit of rot.
It's not all bad though, she absolutely stinks and with a bit of luck, I should still get a couple of oz :thumbsup:
She's ready enough now, and as soon as she's dried out a bit, I'll take her down :tang:

I can only apologise @Twenty20 Adam this has never happened to me before, but I will be growing the Trizzlers again, so watch this space :toke:

View attachment 1347264View attachment 1347265View attachment 1347266View attachment 1347267
@Trichome farmer :pass:
It happens to the best of us brother. The largest colas I ever had got bud rot. It was a shame. On the bright side, it sounds like you will still have a decent harvest, so not all is lost.

Looks like you still have some fire to burn, which is why we grow. Shit just happens sometimes. I'm sure Adam has encountered bud rot at some point growing by the coast with low temps, and higher than normal humidity levels. Don't even worry.

The rest looks great man! Enjoy and happy growing bro! :cheers: :pass: :baked:

The Mugwamp

Earthrim Walker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
It happens to the best of us brother. The largest colas I ever had got bud rot. It was a shame. On the bright side, it sounds like you will still have a decent harvest, so not all is lost.

Looks like you still have some fire to burn, which is why we grow. Shit just happens sometimes. I'm sure Adam has encountered bud rot at some point growing by the coast with low temps, and higher than normal humidity levels. Don't even worry.

The rest looks great man! Enjoy and happy growing bro! :cheers: :pass: :baked:
Thanks mate :thumbsup: yeah it's not a complete waste, and at least now I know why and how I got bud rot when I did a photo grow a while back, so happy days, ish :crying:

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Waira here's a pic of the variety we sent you called "purple strawberry biscotti" she was amazingly fast and we're planning on changing the name to Bisquik. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the size and nose and flowering time!

Attachments

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
@Waira here's a pic of the variety we sent you called "purple strawberry biscotti" she was amazingly fast and we're planning on changing the name to Bisquik. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the size and nose and flowering time!
:drool:....*(Barry White voice)* -- aaaaaahhh yeah,.... :woody: :pimp: .... that is centerfold material right there, spank you very much Adam! :rofl:

...holding onto that strawberry-like aroma? I love her fat calyxes and the chubby florets from them stacking :thumbsup:
Bisquik is a solid name for her, maybe tack on the Strawberry part? Wait, I think I said this before- :rofl:-- yeah, coz strawberry Quik and rice chex was classic stoner snack from them good ol' days!
Mine is looking burly, but she's a bit compacted from the lighting I think-? .. so I tinkered with that some. She starting to stank some now too, so I'll try a proper stem rub tomorrow and see if I pick up any strawberry aroma. She'll need some LST work to get by the super fat fans, her Affy side showing nicely!
.... Oddly, the Whiskey Zulu is much more open structured :shrug:..might have that leaner tall building pheno? She's literally the only one in the tent growing like that all the others have that high gravity look to them- :haha: