• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

MR magoo#update1

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
Last edited:
DCLXVI, update #4

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Day 10: Strain Trizkits

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
LITFA right? It was perfect like 3/4 days ago..... rrrg.
P1030131.JPG

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

P1030135.JPG

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
View attachment 1295126

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

View attachment 1295127
looking good just a bit top heavy thats all what light you using how many watts ?

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Migro Aray 2 - 120w (I've got a small grow space)

EDIT: I think the low hang height combined with the split panel design caused the bend. The plant was reaching for one of the "panels." Once it's a bit higher I don't think it will be an issue, although Migro recommends like a 6" hang height!

EDIT2: I bought the older Full spectrum +RED: Samsung LM301B and Osram 660nm Reds

Edit 3: Whatsa meegrow? Panels? This (below)

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
Migro Aray 2 - 120w (I've got a small grow space)
nice light i got one for my friend he loves it :d5: not a big fan of how it hangs
id stick it at 24 inchs or dim it 50% till the plant get s a bit bigger its a small but powerful light

Mir

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

View attachment 1295126

View attachment 1295127
I have a Trizzlers on day 13 from sprout, and the nodes are like the ones on your Trizkits, right on top of each other. My lights are right up against the top of my tent, at least four feet away. I'm running 285 watts in my 4x4.