• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 10: Strain Trizkits

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
LITFA right? It was perfect like 3/4 days ago..... rrrg.
View attachment 1295126

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

View attachment 1295127
Those are moving along quickly!

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 10: Strain Trizkits

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
LITFA right? It was perfect like 3/4 days ago..... rrrg.
View attachment 1295126

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

View attachment 1295127
They seem to start out stacked but really get their stretch on after about day 20 or so

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Migro Aray 2 - 120w (I've got a small grow space)

EDIT: I think the low hang height combined with the split panel design caused the bend. The plant was reaching for one of the "panels." Once it's a bit higher I don't think it will be an issue, although Migro recommends like a 6" hang height!

EDIT2: I bought the older Full spectrum +RED: Samsung LM301B and Osram 660nm Reds

Edit 3: Whatsa meegrow? Panels? This (below)

Give her a wee prop m8 to keep her straight until she's strong enough to stand str8.. it'll only be a few days id guess :thumbsup: :karmacloud:

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
@DCLXVI the big open spot in the middle of your light needs to be filled with another light. :2cents:
instead of propping them up with a stick, have a fan blow across seedlings to stiffen them up.
rotating and position change will help. :2cents::cheers:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Someone help me out with a small technical issue before I get posting.. why can I not add a threadmark?? No option where it usually is??
you can only do a threadmark in a thread you start but staff can do them in a post your already made i can add yours in your last post if you like or once you post a pic but i think @Trichome farmer will put them were he needs them as i don't wanna step on his toes as he's running this

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
Someone help me out with a small technical issue before I get posting.. why can I not add a threadmark?? No option where it usually is??
its a moderator thing one of us will do it for you :thumbsup:

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
@DCLXVI the big open spot in the middle of your light needs to be filled with another light. :2cents:
instead of propping them up with a stick, have a fan blow across seedlings to stiffen them up.
rotating and position change will help. :2cents::cheers:
its not that big of a gap its actually quite a small light they were designed so you can have four hanging in a 4x4 so it just needs to be raised up