• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
DCLXVI - update #17 - harvest

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Update: Sorry for the delay everyone. I was out of town for near a week. Plant is cut. I totally messed up and deleted my final images before they transferred. I feel terrible. It really didn't look or change much at all in the last 7 days so I hope my previous update is a good look at the final state before the cut. As mentioned previously by @Twenty20 Adam - The smell does not arrive until very late and currently there is an incredibly strong skunky smell but a light touch reveals a wonderful lemon scent.

I arrived back home late last Friday night. I decided to chop then and there at the very start of Day 70. The plant looked done. I did take some images of the branches hanging to dry. I will update with a final weight. Also, I have already started a second seed to try and do a better round with this particular strain.

@Trichome farmer : If it's ok to continue to do so, I will post updates here again while others finish up as well?

Here are some final images:

Strain: Trizkits - Cut at day 70
Hanging to dry in dark tent with filter fan and circulating fan
Current environment: 63/65F 50/55%rh

P1030305.JPG

I have found some extremely dense encrustations... kruos!
Kruos (for the interested)

P1030307.JPG

I am shocked to see this level of trichome density. I have seen pictures of this but did not think I could ever grow such a thing!

P1030308.JPG

P1030309.JPG

Wow. I am impressed with this strain. Especially with my hard work to treat it badly. I look forward to updating you all with a final dry weight in a few days and I have already dropped a new one! Also, in other news..... I will actually have final product reviews soon! My patient has arrived and I hope receives good care. Thank you all.

-Kostas

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Update: Sorry for the delay everyone. I was out of town for near a week. Plant is cut. I totally messed up and deleted my final images before they transferred. I feel terrible. It really didn't look or change much at all in the last 7 days so I hope my previous update is a good look at the final state before the cut. As mentioned previously by @Twenty20 Adam - The smell does not arrive until very late and currently there is an incredibly strong skunky smell but a light touch reveals a wonderful lemon scent.

I arrived back home late last Friday night. I decided to chop then and there at the very start of Day 70. The plant looked done. I did take some images of the branches hanging to dry. I will update with a final weight. Also, I have already started a second seed to try and do a better round with this particular strain.

@Trichome farmer : If it's ok to continue to do so, I will post updates here again while others finish up as well?

View attachment 1316875

View attachment 1316876

I am shocked to see this level of trichome density. I have seen pictures of this but did not think I could ever grow such a thing!

View attachment 1316877

View attachment 1316878

Wow. I am impressed with this strain. Especially with my hard work to treat it badly. I look forward to updating you all with a final dry weight in a few days and I have already dropped a new one! Also, in other news..... I will actually have final product reviews soon! My patient has arrived and I hope receives good care. Thank you all.

-Kostas
:clapper: gratz on a great grow lucifer & glad ur back safe & sound :headbang: ppp

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

View attachment 1316875

View attachment 1316876

View attachment 1316877

View attachment 1316878

-Kostas
Wow, Vey nice!
We have observed the same traits with Trizkit. A very "late bloomer", the majority of the trichomes and terpenes come out at ripening. Not my favorite attribute as I prefer varieties that have early frost and terps but better late than never!!