• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Typical Hydroponics Problems and Illnesses

HowLowKanYaGrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah figuring out this app free but FR normally I figure stuff out good on my own but all these different nutrient deficiencies look the same and it's throwing me for a loopso do I have a problem here or not

Attachments

HowLowKanYaGrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
What about the whole plant? I assume you are in flower now. Some amount of discoloration seems to be the norm for flowering.
The more experienced growers on here would probably tell you to check your pH. I am towards the end of my first dwc grow and i have let the pH swing out of bounds a few times. i am pretty sure that is the reason for the appearance of calcium def in mine.
here is a link to the infirmary form. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/afn-infirmary-patient-form-please-fill-out-first-with-the-data-that-matta.45991/
copy and paste into a new thread in the infirmary and fill out all the info and you can get some expert help. i would take a picture of the whole plant though. make sure you turn your grow lights off for the picture.
Thanks