• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

U.S. Seed Banks that ship within U.S.

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Reaction score
In your opinion. In my opinion some of the best breeders come out with some of the best genetics.
Sooo you don't think I've grown from the breeders you listed? You're in Michigan and i was trying to help you out. With a little effort you could find my posts showing PPP weights and pictures. Best of luck to you.

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Reaction score
PPP has a notoriously horrible reputation.
Horrible as in they don't bother answering peoples 30 questions or replace a single $24 3 pack of seeds that someone probably messed up and is now looking for free shit? You run a forum....you know what its like 24/7 answering the same questions and responding to idiots asking for handouts. Example: I had a good size order arrive and NONE of them popped. Irradiated seeds don't always grow...i know this. Sooo is that the breeders fault or the banks? NOPE. I'm not going to complain and ask for the order to be replaced and then blow everyone out because USPS put a tv on an envelope and crushed it or it was seized by customs, or irradiated. Buy from PPP or don't. I was trying to help this guy from Michigan support a local auto breeder from Michigan....he doesn't seem interested which is silly to me, but to each their own. ~peace

NorthernLights_420

Stoned Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Horrible as in they don't bother answering peoples 30 questions or replace a single $24 3 pack of seeds that someone probably messed up and is now looking for free shit? You run a forum....you know what its like 24/7 answering the same questions and responding to idiots asking for handouts. Example: I had a good size order arrive and NONE of them popped. Irradiated seeds don't always grow...i know this. Sooo is that the breeders fault or the banks? NOPE. I'm not going to complain and ask for the order to be replaced and then blow everyone out because USPS put a tv on an envelope and crushed it or it was seized by customs, or irradiated. Buy from PPP or don't. I was trying to help this guy from Michigan support a local auto breeder from Michigan....he doesn't seem interested which is silly to me, but to each their own. ~peace
I checked your link out. Looked like nice genetics. I just like dealing with more reputable breeders is all. Nothing against you or them bud. Especially since I'm going to be breeding myself soon. I want to breed some of my favorite strains together. If they sell sweet. If not then I got free seeds to grow at the worst. I got 2 local dispensaries I plan to ask of they will sell my auto genetics. My buddy is also starting 906 Genetics. Hes in the legal process right now. He should be opening soon as long as all goes well.

Last edited:

NorthernLights_420

Stoned Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
I'll grow and log my testing of new strains that I create for others to see across different forums. I will give right seed to harvest times unlike some breeders. And I will prove my genetics to people. How i plan to get my name out when i start.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Let me preface all of this with "grow what you like, grow what you want," but brother you are not making a convincing argument with your statements as to why anyone should buy from them lol. Answering the same questions and responding to handout requests is part of the job! Seeds is a customer service based business!

There's also a long standing dirty trail with PPP of horrendous customer service, pollen chucked genetics, orders being placed and not shipping forever (if at all,) with their owners/mods talking shit to anyone that actually has a problem with their seeds or orders, etc. Wouldn't it be better for autoflower growers, especially FIRST TIME autoflower growers, to have the chance for the best experience possible? I see so many posts on other platforms "I fucking hate autoflowers, what a bunch of shit," and shortly after the words "I got some from a friend, or I got some from a guy that says he breeds on Facebook." Like how is that helping our movement? When it's genetic instability and some guy trying to make the quick $ that is giving these growers that perception that autos suck?

I totally get supporting Michigan breeders, but support the GOOD ones. Not crack-head Joe who creates a new Facebook page everytime he gets enough reported posts to have it shut down for the 3rd time that year.