1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

uk growers club

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by autobeast, Jan 30, 2018.

1. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

good day growers and welcome to the uk growers club.

im autobeast a uk master grower self taught, been at it about 6 years now. always lots to learn. i love to push autos to the limits and prove that, autos are no diffrent from a normal plant other than they flower on there own!! well enough about me. this thread is for all us uk growers risking it for a biscuit. be good to see how many uk growers are part of the afn community and keeping it real, growing top notch smoke here in the uk. total repsect to u all keep at it and happy growing.

so if u a uk grower do pop in. all pics of ur grows welcome , journel links welcome, general chat welcome, questions always welcome, cause always lots to learn. and high vibes and the love of cannabis all welcome. heres to a great year 2018.all the best growers and happy growing
    :welcome::coffee::frog::chimp::salute::pass::pass::bong:
    to get it started. here a link to my current grow
    https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/beast-goliath-mephisto-sour-stompers.63323/

also here a link to my auto topping thread, lots to learn on the true auto limits
    https://www.autoflower.net/forums/t...d-pushing-the-auto-limits.57281/#post-1316125
    happy growing every1;)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Tags:
  2. wetwood

wetwood Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hey buddy jail bait but fuck it.
    Greencrack auto 20 days old topped her last night.
    20180203_000620.jpg

3. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

wetwood welcome looking sweets.nice girlsg just never show ur face or share personal info. and ul be safe for sure. i always haveh happy growing;)

4. Vapo69

Vapo69 oompah, loompah, doop-a-de-do..........

Currently Smoking:
    ALL OF THEM....Weren't you listening????##!!
    Dude I'm a uk grower....:toke:.......glad to be here......:pighug: this a little blue toof I have goin at the mo 20180203_130625_resized.jpg

5. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

welcome vapo. great to see ya. that is a happy young lady good job. here my autos i got going in my current grow.mephisto genetics. sour stomper autos. 26 days old today. all were topped at day 15.then the 2 plants on the right have been lstd aswell;) _20180203_103205.JPG _20180203_103223.JPG happy growing every1;)

6. Mesa

Mesa Auto Warrior

Hey Autobeast. I read a few of your journals and I'm about half way thru your topping thread. I would never have dreamt about topping an auto or doing anything else that might stress it, but I topped mine last week and the amount of new growth is amazing. Auto's like it rough huh. Well, thanks for posting your endeavours and inspiring others to think outside the box and always doing it with positivity. Happy growing to you sir. UK grower.

7. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

mesa welcome and thanks for the kind words. much respect. autos are really special indeed i just love them.the more diffrent autos u grow and push there limits.u will find after some time ul know exactly what an auto wants and when.and which will take training best for ur situation. all fun and games. good job on topping ur auto and awsome ur seeing the results for urself.any pics do share. also have u got a journel going? happy growing;)

Eclectic Elle, Slater and Vapo69 like this.
  8. Vapo69

Vapo69 oompah, loompah, doop-a-de-do..........

Currently Smoking:
    ALL OF THEM....Weren't you listening????##!!
    This is an auto I topped and tied dudes........I messed up with the nutes and halted her....d'oh! 20180115_170722_resized.jpg

Eclectic Elle, Slater and autobeast like this.
  9. Si’sGotaWhippet1966

Si’sGotaWhippet1966 Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Stardawg
    Hi, I’m a uk grower and shiney noob to the forum. Thought this might be a good place to start. After my new intro thread of course.

10. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

whippet welcome. another uk grower. nice. u will enjoy it here on afn. a great place to be happy growing;)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Eclectic Elle, Slater and epenguin like this.