• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

UK North - Rewind Festival 2021

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Hello UK Pot Heads. I have been forced into open territory, to participate in the 80's nostalgia-fest Rewind.

I know it is very short notice, but I would love to meet up with any fellow UK AFN members who are attending.

I have a bag of weed that would normally do me for a few months, and a micro-bong, and some canna biscuits that will leave you in the ether for the entire weekend.

All this must go in 3 days. Can anyone help a brother out? (I will be spamming this thread for the next few hours to see if I get any responses - leaving tomorrow).

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
If I was on your side of the pond I'd be there. Looks like a fantastic time!

Do catch Billy Ocean for me!

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
If I was on your side of the pond I'd be there. Looks like a fantastic time!

Do catch Billy Ocean for me!
Cheers, Billy is definitely on the cards. Grand Master Flash was supposed to be there, but Covid buggered it.