1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Understanding AFN

Discussion in 'Live Announcements & Constructive Feedback' started by Gonnagrowmore, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Gonnagrowmore

Gonnagrowmore Learning and excelling

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry. Almost out
    Hey. Random maybe. But I’m not use to these forums. I am struggling with finding how to put pics in journal and can we do vid? I take it no... not a problem if not :)
    Also. When I got told the forum name. I struggled to find it despite having typed it exactly. Am I doing it wrong ? How do you find stuff without searching through recent activity and guessing lol. Technophobe!!

Tags:
  2. Gonnagrowmore

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry. Almost out
    I found how to add when staring a new thread. But not how to add to existing journal . Sorry to be a pain

blue, archie gemmill and Prophetiko like this.
  3. Prophetiko

Prophetiko Making Medicine Staff Member Global Moderator

Hello! Sorry you're having difficulty. When you are in a thread or journal, directly underneath the box that you type in, you should see the option to "upload a file". If you click that, it will allow you to upload a pic/vid. The vid file needs to be a link to YouTube/Instagram or something like that. Let me know if that helps. If not I can take screen shots and post them for ya!

blue, MrOldBoy, Jraven and 2 others like this.
  4. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

5. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

6. Gonnagrowmore

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry. Almost out
    Ok so I found the part you are suggesting. Thanks. It was right Infront of me the whole time lol

7. Trip G

Trip G Auto Warrior

Is this were I need to be? I dunno how to share my grows, let alone one of those funny little yella fellas.

blue likes this.