Unique's #Fastbudslivegrowbattle#2 Pineapple Express & Girl Scout Cookies

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
Fast Buds

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
I've never had any issues from Durban Poison, I haven't grown the photo variety. But Auto varieties are true for effect and smell and everything for me, but it's buds are so much larger and fluffier than what I like. For me, Durbin has the terpene profile that makes a good sleep medicine.
yeah mine was photo ones, it flowered forever, few months anyways. I think around 3-4month was a long one.

Reactions: budelee and jingo

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
I think it didn't go long enough really, was well over 12weeks flowering, probably 14+ weeks. one of longest flowering plants I ever did. Then I kept getting told that the trics would never turn more, but I should of waited anyways. In pictures its hard see the plant like i'm seeing it. certain details I can't find in pics that I know I see on plants themselves.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
and for some reason the pics make it look like the foxtailing more then actually is, probably from my poor camera experience.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
he hairs started come together in certain places and look to be receding or starting too.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
the top of the PE which I do not aim camera at because the very top looked like medusa , lmao shit load of foxtailing right in that one area, then over last several days others grew in-between them and others in-between them, starting give more full appearance in the look

Reactions: budelee

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
actually I looked back at 8/3 when I posted photo's and there is kinda amazing amount of growth just since then. in the density & size of buds if ya kinda put 8/3 one page & 8/11 other page, there is clear difference in size. Huge difference. I would never thought 105 days into grow, that she still be growing. am hoping at day 110 she finished. no hurry though, still two others i'm waiting on as well.

Reactions: budelee

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hey Everyone, Good News my Pineapple Express come down today. I ended up with trics approx 10% amber and very very happy I was able get them there. I have to say This Pineapple Express has an AWESOME taste, If ya ever opened a can of Pineapples, that very sweet aroma you smell Is just what ya taste, Simply Amazing!!!!!!!! 30-45mins AFTER hitting off that resin ball my mouth is still watering from the Extreme Sweetness. I decided to try something I done with photo's which is take 1 single branch off and that seemed help finished her off. I know I had luck with photo's using that method so I figured I'd give it a shot and it works on Auto's too It seems. I am very happy to take at even 10%, I wish I could of waited slightly longer but I have company coming Saturday. So it was either I take today or end up waiting until Sunday, which I felt would been too long. Enjoy today's Photo's.

IMG_2907.jpg
IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2939.jpg
IMG_2917.jpg
IMG_2918.jpg
IMG_2926.jpg

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Main cola is 25" X 7 1/2", Every branch is no less then 18-20" in length. It looks to be a rather nice Harvest Taken @ day 108 +/- 1-2 days. The Color looks nice, the Aroma is Awesome. Super Super Tasty Just like Fresh pineapples,Exact!!

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hello Everyone, I'll have some photo's at lights out of my GSC. I am starting notice a Menthol type aroma coming from that plant now, sometimes I think I'm smelling like thin mints or something like that. The buds gained a lot of color since last update, she started build Calyx's on Monday or Tuesday, so heading for final two weeks am thinking, they do seem building very quickly though, I also added my 300w Led to target the lower buds & inside buds, I'd really prefer for this finish at same time that is kinda why I put the other led. I think she will receive plain ph'ed water until harvest, maybe possibly one more nutrient feed depending how trics looking at lights out.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hey there everyone, here are few shots of my GSC at lights out today. She getting a very strong Menthol aroma this week, smell a lot like thin mints or something. Her Buds are very very dense. Enjoy today's shots.:drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::woohoo::smokeout::pass:

IMG_2989.JPG
IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_3000.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG

Fast Buds