1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Now! We are working on some server stuff. Should not be a problem but you might notice some slowness or other quirky behaviour. Thanks for your patience as we build!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Feeding Chart for AF?

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Greenleaf Nutrients, Mar 11, 2018.

1. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    And for less than $4 more you can have this one, which has a bigger area to work on and 0.05g accuracy. I have two if them, one in the grow room and one in my kitchen for making edibles. I have a 500g weight for calibration and it’s never more than 0.02 off. A breath of air can cause that, so short of putting it in a vacuum chamber it’s pretty accurate.
    www.amazon.com/AMIR-Back-Lit-Function-Stainless-Batteries-x/dp/B01HCKQG7G

Nosias and Mizzo81 like this.
  2. Boradan

Boradan We don't need no stinking Badges!

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, 4AM, Dark Devil
    Do you have a smaller weight for calibration?
    I have that scale and it is inaccurate under about 50g-60g but fine at higher weights.
    Try weighing a few coins on it to see - coin weights are easy to obtain.

Mizzo81, bushmasterar15 and HemiSync like this.
  3. HemiSync

Currently Smoking:
    I actually have a full set of weights down to 50mg and have never had any issues with either of the scales. Just dropped a 100, 200, and 500mg and none of them were off more than 0.04g. Not sure about you but when weighing grams 40mg off isn’t bad for a $12 scale.

Did you try calibrating the scale? I calibrate mine anytime I have to move it.

Mizzo81 and bushmasterar15 like this.
  4. Boradan

Boradan We don't need no stinking Badges!

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, 4AM, Dark Devil
    I must have got a bad one then.
    a €2 coin weighs 8.5g and the scale weighs it at anything from 7.5g to 9.2g, yet a 500g weight is accurate with no deviation.

Mizzo81, HemiSync and bushmasterar15 like this.
  5. HemiSync

Currently Smoking:
    Yea we use a nickel here in the states as most of the old ones weigh 5g when without weights. I work with edibles for friends and family and did not want to be inaccurate with my measurements so purchased a set like this one. Someday I would like a nice lab scale but they get pricey even on the used market.

Nosias, Mizzo81 and bushmasterar15 like this.
  6. Nosias

Nosias A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble

Currently Smoking:
    FB Green Crack, LSD-25 & 6 Shooter, RQ The Quick One & Northern Lights, DP Blackberry Kush & Ultimate
    This is what I also use. I have a glass cupcake size bowl and I put it on the scale then I add the Mega Crop to it. Simple and easy. I measure and add it to the hot water in a Mason jar and then I repeat with the Bud Explosion or sweet Candy. I do not mix my dry nutes in the bowl. I put them all in jar one at a time and then Shake shake shake

HemiSync likes this.
  7. HemiSync

Currently Smoking:
    I’m amazed by the not mixing or leaving crusty residue in their reservoir problems some on here have with MC. I measure for a five gallon water bottle, dump the nutes in the bottle full of cold water and swing by the handle a few times. I let sit overnight, shake again, and check the pH. No issues with it settling out and none with excessive residue. So far have used rain water at 0.01EC and my tap water at 0.40EC with no issues.