1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Update Feeding Chart for AF?

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Greenleaf Nutrients, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Simplicio

Simplicio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Yes, you are overthinking.
    Keep it simple, and you'll have fewer problems.
    Right now in DWC my ppm is 450, which is about 400 MC and 50 CalMag.
    Slowly going above that started nute burn (orange leaf tips, clawing) , so I backed off.

There are two things to watch out for when not overfeeding:
    Be on the lookout for CalMag need.
    If leaves start getting light green, increase feed.

2. F.N.

F.N. Senior Stoner Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    There is some sensitive strains out there my man as you probably already know. A smaller indica type Auto would take less. A auto blueberry dominant strain takes less feed I have personally found that out. If I was growing 24 c by Mephisto I would keep it down on strength.

3. SmokexBreak

SmokexBreak Welcome to the CannaZone

Im going to start just going with base nutes all the way through and then adding the BE as it says. If my ppm is too high I’ll add some RO water to bring it down within range that way I’m still using the PK boost just not at a ppm in which is still too concentrated to burn. Lessons were definitely learned. It was my first auto grow, first time in coco, and first time using MC. I’m going to yield roughly 3-4 ozs on 3 plants that were in two gallon pots.

stedimed, HemiSync, 4d-Rock and 2 others like this.
  4. F.N.

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I do not add pk booster slash bud booster only when the buds start and form I do not use from day one or during veg stage. I just grew this auto purple gorilla by short stuff seeds. You cannot go wrong not using it you will still grow wicked herbs and get weight. It just happens to work in my garden. This plant is a good size

IMG_20190514_232233_544.jpg IMG_20190514_231021.jpg IMG_20190514_230943.jpg IMG_20190514_230908.jpg

stedimed, HemiSync, Buck and 4 others like this.
  5. Greenleaf Nutrients

Greenleaf Nutrients Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    For hemp/cannabis, the required P/K ratios are usually 1:2 or higher, so that is how we have our PK Boost setup (to meet Cannabis/Hemp needs).
    Other PK boost, like 1:1 type ratio, are more generalized PK booster, that might work on any hydroponic crop, or, have higher P to make up for some other weakness in their feeding charts. So for example, say a multi-part nutrient formula provides less than required P for Cannabis, so having the PK boost is required to balance the P higher to an acceptable range. This is one of the big problems with multi-part feeding nutrients, they basically take a complete formula and break it into 5-10 different puzzle pieces to help generate more revenue.

Mega Crop is designed to be a complete standalone nutrient product for Cannabis/Hemp, however growers might still need to make small tweaks depending on genetics, plant phase, or whatever their preference. In this case they can use Bud Explosion PK boost to boost PK, or CalMag to boost N/Ca/Mg.

Also, in a few months we will be doing a very slight refresh to Mega Crop formula. Won't be a large charge, but we are boosting Calcium more, and Magnesium even a bit more, and also most likely adding in Fulvic/Humic acids as well.

6. F.N.

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I love the 2.0 but I do believe you know exactly what you are doing. You seem like the kind of company striving for the perfect all in one. Keep up the good work.

7. MMMi

MMMi Auto Warrior

I'm only on my 2nd grow -- and have yet to have a lush green plant in veg. But... I fed my flowering girls a couple times with that 1.8EC and they started greening up (better late than never, lol). But I got some burnt tips. So I diluted it 20%. We shall see. I'd like to get a baseline nailed down that I can just tweak.

It seems like most people are either in the ~500ppm camp, or the 4-5g/gallon camp.

When people multi-feed, do you typically run weaker nutrients more often? Or the same nutrients more often?

HemiSync and Greenleaf Nutrients like this.
  8. BII

BII Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I fully agree with your approach -- constantly upgrade your product, particularly based on feeback from growers of all types, including autoflowers. Perhaps, even consider aligning your marketing to more outright claim being innovative, the product constantly tweeked, science- and real world evidence-based improvements, etc.

9. Buck

Buck Auto Warrior

I do know with the amount of nutrients you stated above the ppm is close to 620. Is your meter calibrated? I don't think this mix is super strong but I do believe you have to much MAG that could cause issues. Drop the CMP for sure.You can get CAL from the MegaCrop. The BE is very concentrated can push ppms higher with ease..

10. MMMi

MMMi Auto Warrior

Recently Calibrated both ph and TDS. ph was within 0.1 pre calibrate. tds was within 20-30 ppm pre-calibrate.

Will double check next batch, but I've been simply running the same amounts with +1 gallon. Going to start multifeeding soon, my 2g fabric pots are fairly light at 24h.