I recently damaged 1 out of 4 COBs this past weekend during a recent relocation of the lights. That leaves me 3 COBS (Cree B3590N) connected to a Meanwell HLG-240H-C1750B (143V, 1.75) driver. This setup was built about 3 years ago, however only used in about 4-5 grows. I had to take some time off from growing for a while, I think the remaining equipment still has plenty of life left. I currently grow one plant in a 20 gallon pot in a closet (2x2 foot print). I don't foresee this setup changing anytime soon. To get back to growing have narrowed down my options. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
- Locate (1) Cree B3590N and get back to previous setup
- Cheapest fix
- Upgrade all COBs to a different Cree 3590 Bin or Vero29 gen 7
- Will this be a worth while upgrade?
- Replace the DIY light with a solarextreme 250 or Phlizon 2500W (True 440W)
- Thoughts on using a COB lens with either DIY option?
- Provide the COBs some protection