1. Festivus is wrapping up. Stop in and congratulate the winners. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/3rd-annual-afn-festivus/
    Dismiss Notice

US Customs getting more difficult?

Discussion in 'The United States' started by Jimmy Joe James, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jimmy Joe James

Jimmy Joe James Auto Warrior

Hey guys, It's been a while moving a lot and I mostly post in the hydro section because... well I do hydro and the info in the hydro section of these forums is gold lol. Anyway I was ordering seeds from seedsupreme tbh I have had nothing but good customer service I always got my seeds from them in about a week. I have a good order of mephisto and fastbud seeds that got intercepted by US customs got the letter didn't freak out because I paid guaranteed delivery. I have never in my years of ordering seeds had my seeds intercepted (though I have read extensively therefore I didn't freak out). I called seedsupreme since I had guaranteed delivery they sent another order a couple of weeks later. Well. This one got intercepted by customs too. It's been stuck 2 weeks being processed by customs so I'm pretty sure they got it. I've never had one package intercepted let alone 2 in a row. Do they have a new system? I guess they're more hardcore now lol.

Tags:
    Mizzo81, natertots and Mcdee like this.
  2. Mcdee

Mcdee Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

I hear ya bud, that why I dont order outside the US. 1st thing I would tell you is to order directly from Mephisto the ship from US so no customs. Plus you get a shit ton more freebies that way. I have gotten a bunch of Fastbuds that were shipped from US too. Go to fastbuds site they have a US distributor list. Sucks but hasn't kept me from collecting a bunch of beans lol.

3. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Backyard Sativa
    You must not have read my post about not buying anything from Seedsupreme.. I had the same thing happen to me and they shipped it to me the same exact way both times. I complained and they only offered a minimal insulting % of refund.. the therefore told them where to shove the seeds. Seedsupreme stealth shipping is a joke and those guys are a bunch of muppets.

4. Jimmy Joe James

Jimmy Joe James Auto Warrior

I had not read your posts tbh about seedsupreme. I didn't even check them out online it was a personal friend that reccommended them a couple of years, and between them and gorilla I never had a bad experience. But now browsing the forums about seedsupreme I guess I was just lucky. Hell as little as 3 months ago I was recieving orders from them just fine. I'm gonna try to see if I can get a refund and use some US distributors like you mentioned, I guess security is too tight to order from overseas :sadcry:

Mizzo81, natertots and dankstyle J like this.
  5. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Backyard Sativa
    There are some decent US sources but they seem to be limited at times in some of the strains they are able to obtain. I've had good results from So Oregon Seeds and Grey Beards.. but I hear that others have had mixed results from Grey Beards. There are also some good seed houses in Calif but you need to call them on the phone or located them online. Just depends on what you're looking for. A lot of the customs issues have to do with the opiod witch hunt and protecting big pharma's profits from people purchasing overseas meds.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  6. Mcdee

Mcdee Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

OES
    Seeds here now
    Fatman Seeds US Stock
    Great Lakes Genetics
    The Dank Team
    There is another one called Dank something
    There are more just cant think right now watching a hockey game lol. I have only ordered from the 1st 3. Received the orders from them but Fatman bad communication and took a little long. As soon as I mentioned it on here I got a shipping email, funny lol.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  7. forbiddenx711

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Backyard Sativa
  8. Phobos Anomaly 420

Phobos Anomaly 420 Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Blue Dream'matic, Bloody Skunk
    Spooky, I have some on the way from Seedsman. I'll let you know.:point:

Mizzo81 and natertots like this.
  9. forbiddenx711

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Backyard Sativa
    Good Luck

Mizzo81 and natertots like this.
  10. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, Mango Chutney
    Did they go through Chicago customs? That's the only place I've had stuff get intercepted.
    As soon as I see anything's going to Chicago, I count it as a loss.

Mizzo81 likes this.