• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

US Store Opening September 20th

Rasterman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Mephisto drops again this Monday! I can finally get some samsquanch.

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
I see countdown thats been in place but no strains. Did you see post somewhere?

Rasterman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I saw five strains yesterday, but I just went back to the site and now I'm thinking it might have been wishful thinking because it isn't there now. I can't really smoke on account of work (I manage) so maybe it was me not sleeping well and dreaming the whole thing. I really want samsquanch, so who knows... Sorry about the bad info. But at least I will be on their site hitting refresh over and over like a numbskull until it opens for business. :worship:

A while back I noticed their new site and was happy to see that it lets you look at all of their strains without downloading that tired old pdf.

Brownthumbs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Nothing at all listed now, not event the count down. Maybe a booboo?

FatWilma

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The countdown is still there, hopefully drop strains coming soon. Also to Rasterman, I’ve seen Samsquanch available at other seed banks. DC seed exchange has it.

GMEtotheMoon

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on which US based customer payment options Mephisto offers? Been eyeing their upcoming seed drop.