• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

USA/Canadian Seed Banks

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
And 3BOG is a huge favorite of mine. Some feelin groovy smoke! I am swimming in seeds and need to get Iced Gushers going first. Popped two Iced Gushers, they reached through the soil and fizzled. I don’t often have germ issues, so I’ll wait until September, and pop a couple more.
His strains have been my most productive highest quality hands down. And I ran plenty of meph beans. I’m very sorry to hear that but don’t give up on his work trust me that gushers is the most unique smelling and tasting strain with a very pleasant high. I’m super high on rocbuds gear not from anything other then my own results. His photo gear is in my garden now and the same doing great.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
His strains have been my most productive highest quality hands down. And I ran plenty of meph beans. I’m very sorry to hear that but don’t give up on his work trust me that gushers is the most unique smelling and tasting strain with a very pleasant high. I’m super high on rocbuds gear not from anything other then my own results. His photo gear is in my garden now and the same doing great.
I have heard nothing but great reviews on Roc gear. I’m sure it’s just a blip. Could have been my environment. No big deal. Like you, probably.... no , definitely have more seeds than I can ever grow.. Full tent until mid Summer, but September will be Rebel, SoFem, Portal and RocBud...again, jammed in there.

MasterTarzan

Follow My IG @MasterTarzan
Reaction score
Placed an order with green grass seeds Sunday. @Rebel is a long time well respected member here and running her own seed shop now plus cool mugs and mouse pads and other printed items AFN mugs mousepads... and much more through sacra via shop. For those who don’t know now u know.
I placed an order with him too!