• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Vape juice out of shake?

FunkyBuddha

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So I just harvested, got an ounce of trim laying around (frosty sugar leaves only) and I was wondering if it'd be possible to turn into vape juice? I'm thinking about quitting cigs, and since I'm moving to a different country soon I won't be able to smoke flower anymore, so I thought making a shitload of vape juice with what I've harvested.
I tried looking into it on YouTube, but all the guys use solvents/heat to extract the resin from the flower, and since I live in an apartment I don't want to be messing around with solvents, and I can't be splurging money on a heat press. Is there a way I could turn it into vape juice without potentially blowing my hands/apartment building sky high? I've never really done anything like this.

Bomberman1982

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah, u can use trim and
u can cook it in a crockpot or slow cooker with pg/vg mixture Takes about 3 hours, not sure if I can post links here