• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Vegasbear's Noob Growing Adventures

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Day 18

Watered with feed at 5ml A&B, 5ml CalMag in 1Gal RO water every other day. Full watering only uses about 3/4-4/5 gal total. I will be over the moon if I can pull a couple grams off of each of these considering the super cheap lights.

View attachment 1233702
View attachment 1233703
there looking superb bro i forgot about your thread done forget to tag me occasionally as i cant wait to see what you make of the solo cups also i harvested my choc mint solo yday and here's the pics save you rooting also your pics are fucking awesome bro

Attachments

Vegasbear87

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
there looking superb bro i forgot about your thread done forget to tag me occasionally as i cant wait to see what you make of the solo cups also i harvested my choc mint solo yday and here's the pics save you rooting also your pics are fucking awesome bro
Thank you!

I'm trying to learn my Canon DSLR and save up for a decent 50mm lense so I can take better pics!

Vegasbear87

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So, I have been working on putting a 3D printer build together, so that I can test out an idea for an upcoming grow in a few months. Should be fun!