• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Indoor Grow very old seed: Russian Dragon, Can I save them?

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was gifted various Dragon seed several years ago. That's where my Dragon's Blood, Durrty Dragon, black Dragon and White GEM came from, and to my benefactor, another THANK YOU!

So I have 6 seeds of Russian dragon. I'm hoping for a male and a female to breed, anything beyond that is more than welcome! I'm going to do all I can to get them to sprout.

I'll scarify them, clean them with H2O2 and soak them in water with a few drops of H2O2 added to oxygenate the water a bit. I'll also ad a tiny drop of Dip 'n Grow rooting hormone.

Wish me luck!

Vapo

The Devil in disguise.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto
I recently got some 2.5 to 3 year old seeds to germ and I was pretty gobsmacked at that dude:d5: ....looking forward to seeing you get these ladies going:pass:subbed in dude:pop:

Vapo

The Devil in disguise.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto
update:

Well, one has sprouted. I didn't want to leave them in paper towel any longer so all are planted in starter pot. Hoping the rest sprout!
Nice job dude......amazing!!.....do older seeds generally take longer? :pass: