Vitamin E Acetate

• Bad Santa Run-off is open for vote in the Festivus Game Forum - Please vote!

• Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic- Please vote!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 8, 2012
www.autoflower.net

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Dec 22, 2016
AgriScience Laboratories had some interesting observations on the vape pen market:

Nice one, may make some think twice. I am moving more towards edibles on a daily basis already and glad. I only dab, I can't smoke anymore just taste like an ashtray and burns my throat. Rosin has spoiled me lol, I do miss using my different pipes tho. Now I use different rigs, but not the same.

Last edited:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 8, 2012
www.autoflower.net
Nice one, may make some think twice. I am moving more towards edibles on a daily basis already and glad. I only dab, I can't smoke anymore just taste like an ashtray and burns my throat. Rosin has spoiled me lol, I do miss using my different pipes tho. Now I use different rigs, but not the same.
See and now I've been having more lung issues than ever since I switched to pretty much primary dabbing lol! There are some SHIT products here in Colorado, you can taste so much residue of solvent in some of the shatter/concentrates here it's ridiculous. There is sooooooooooooo much moldy weed that gets blasted because the though is it's killing mold spores, but they don't address the cell bodies of those mycotoxins that are still left behind (I've seen pictures of butane blasted shatter that molded over from a dispensary here! Not sure all the variables on it but lends some credence that maybe blasting isn't the "end all, be all" for moldy pot. Personally I don't think anything with mold should be remediated if it's to that point. You scrape mold off bad bologna to make a sandwich? Ya know? lol

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Dec 22, 2016
See and now I've been having more lung issues than ever since I switched to pretty much primary dabbing lol! There are some SHIT products here in Colorado, you can taste so much residue of solvent in some of the shatter/concentrates here it's ridiculous. There is sooooooooooooo much moldy weed that gets blasted because the though is it's killing mold spores, but they don't address the cell bodies of those mycotoxins that are still left behind (I've seen pictures of butane blasted shatter that molded over from a dispensary here! Not sure all the variables on it but lends some credence that maybe blasting isn't the "end all, be all" for moldy pot. Personally I don't think anything with mold should be remediated if it's to that point. You scrape mold off bad bologna to make a sandwich? Ya know? lol
For me it's my throat not lungs. I dab a lot only what I make, not rec legal here yet so cant get you have to make. Certain strains are worse for my throat than others. But 20 dabs a day has made me realize that's to much lol. Ton of mucus in throat when I dab a lot, but when I have edibles I dab less and throat clears up. I have been low on bud so have been able to press enough rosin to make gummies. I harvested a Forgotten cookies yesterday so I'm also back on track.