Indoor Grow Vlad grows more ganja.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Feb 21, 2016
So where are you and the misses sleeping between now and Christmas?

A bit of slow DIY going at my house too. New flooring in most of the house. I am taking up most of the old flooring but someone else will install the new stuff.
Camping out, mate. (Not in the garden [emoji16])

There’s another two bedrooms and only three of us here. It’s a bit of a mess but everyone’s comfortable.

Glad I’m not the only one with their house in bits! Watch out for pipes, Ducko! [emoji51][emoji97]

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Feb 21, 2016
Update!

^ Gelatos. They’re on the res now, loads of roots out the bottom of the pots so it’s time to fly! I filled the res up @ 0.75ml/L of feed... the fooker started pissing water out the bottom.. I must have dropped it at some point.. big ol’ crack in it. Lucky I have a spare. [emoji849] Otherwise ok tho. [emoji1694]

^ Tangie Matic

^ Blammo

All good in the hood so far.

Team pic..

shanks123

Auto Warrior
Oct 20, 2017
Update!

^ Gelatos. They’re on the res now, loads of roots out the bottom of the pots so it’s time to fly! I filled the res up @ 0.75ml/L of feed... the fooker started pissing water out the bottom.. I must have dropped it at some point.. big ol’ crack in it. Lucky I have a spare. [emoji849] Otherwise ok tho. [emoji1694]

^ Tangie Matic

^ Blammo

All good in the hood so far.

Team pic..
So how old now?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Sep 26, 2014
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Camping out, mate. (Not in the garden [emoji16])

There’s another two bedrooms and only three of us here. It’s a bit of a mess but everyone’s comfortable.

Glad I’m not the only one with their house in bits! Watch out for pipes, Ducko! [emoji51][emoji97]
:crying::crying:No worries on the pipe at my house mate, there's about 6" of concrete slab between my flooring and the pipes.:cheers:

shanks123

Auto Warrior
Oct 20, 2017
Yeah deffo. She looks a bit hungry too Shankzee. What ya been feeding her?
I started on 6ml calmag. 6ml a&b. 5ml rizz. Per 5L. Upped it 0.5 after i posted it. Bit warey on the nutes dont wana nute burn.. but ill up it another 0.5.. i want to find that peak point without going over u get me

Wile e Peyote

oh bollocks
Jan 10, 2015
I started on 6ml calmag. 6ml a&b. 5ml rizz. Per 5L. Upped it 0.5 after i posted it. Bit warey on the nutes dont wana nute burn.. but ill up it another 0.5.. i want to find that peak point without going over u get me

Dude you don't need to use calmag for at least three weeks first week 1 ml of A and 1 ml of B(per ltr of water) water little and often (around 200 ml every 2 days) second week bump up the A&B by 0.25 and up your root booster to 2 ml per ltr and you don't need more light i used to run 4 plants under 50 watts of light till they got to big and had to switch the cobs on also watch your pH the root booster ups your pH like a mofo [emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk