1. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Wawashell’s AirVape USA

Discussion in 'Air Vape USA' started by Wawashell, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry ShortCake Cart., Mephisto Purple Nuggets
    I Review of the AirVape X SE

Received this as a tester from AirVape USA. First and foremost, THANK YOU! For allowing me to test this awesome vape!

I received this a few months ago (around 3 months I think) and did not want to just immediately do a review. So I figured wait a few months. I travel a lot from home to some family land (my family’s get away camping spot). So I use it a lot on the road. And works perfectly for traveling. I also use it through out the day, where I don’t wanna smoke a “J” or bowl, due to time constraints.

About the device. A little different shape than most vapes, but then again they all try a be a little different. Perfect size screen and easy to read display. All metal casing with magnetic lid. So far, and how vigorous I use it. I have managed to drop it a few times from waist height and no nicks dings craks or breaks (knocked on wood). Button functions are straight forward and only need to press the middle on button 3 times for “off and on function”. The vaporizer heats up very quick, like with in 20-30 seconds and it’s ready, plus it will heat up that fast no matter what the temp is set at. HUGE PLUS IN MY BOOK. AirVape X SE also comes with a few bad a** accessories also. A hard shell plastic case, I think it’s water proof, but don’t quote me on that. And as an Advisement, I would get one if you don’t have. Can protect the protrudin mouth piece from breakage or it coming off in pocket and spilling contents. A water bong attachment. I have used it twice, works great, just not my cup of tea. A cool party/ conversation piece. Extra mouth piece, rubber gaskets (for mouth piece), screens and tools, stuff that usually come with vapes. But the topping on the cake though (well for me atleast) external battery charger. This little block, smaller than most pocket note pads, packs a hell of a charge. Not only do I charge my X SE, but also all my other vaporizers (for all u iPhone peeps like me, sorry won’t charge that, no cord hook up). Once fully charge, can charge devices up to 3x before it has to be charged. Edit- Forgot to mention the up and down arrows are used to change the temps, pretty self explanatory but hey never know.

The vapor/ smoke. Now just like any other vaporizer. You only get as good as what you put in it. I have tested this product with my grow plant material and others I trust. I don’t wanna put crap stuff in anything I have, lol. With that said, this device can make some tasty vape. Using conduction heating and not directly burn the material is the way to go (in my book). I have also used extracts in the device. I usually make a small bed of plant material then either add hash (when I did it, it was 73 micron bubble 1x and 90 micron bubble the second time) or dabs (rosin). Then on top of that add another layer of plant material. Every time it was like an explosion of taste and a stronger high. None of the times did the X SE clog. Matter of fact I still have not been able to clog and I use it regularly.

A few Cons. I do wish the oblong bowl was bigger and deeper. Do not over pack the bowl like other vapes require. Will restrict the air flow pretty bad. The tip, which I think are different ones, but mine gets super hot during use and you can burn your lips. I use the bong grommet though and everything is all good. And if it had the time on it (not really a con, but the count down timer always gets me thinking it’s the time, usually cause I am baked though, lol). All though a few cons, nothing really is bad about the XSE. Edit- another con, after a while the very bottom screen needs to be changed. It is very hard to get that little screen out the bottom. I ended up using the tweezers that came with the XSE and bent the screen to pull it up. Maybe haven’t figured that out yet, but was not able to clean and reuse.

All in all I give this 5 STARS and is well worth the price, definitely the external battery charger and hard shell case.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
  3. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Alright getting close to a year of having the Airvape X SE and she is still going strong with regular usage (at least 2 to 3 times a week). And now after almost a year of use, my external power supply will no longer charge the Airvape. The external itself will charge, but when hooked to the Airvape, it will not charge it. Now I still can charge the Airvape by plugging it into a power supply, so no real big deal. But the external was real convenient on the go and miss that aspect. Has anyone ran into a problem like this?