1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Wawashell’s Jan. Fun Grow Battle

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Wawashell, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry ShortCake wax and Lemonade wax (cartridge)
    AJan. 1 Startdate For
    SHORT TO Medium strains
    GrowBattle

*Please take this Serious, Maybe we can Make this a thing .Every Year.
    Few Things to Start!
    • All the Genetics has to be Mephisto Genetics either IlluminAuto, Artisanal, Original, and not the least Limited Edition.
    • I want this to be a fun International Grow Battle. So from anywhere in the world (you know who you are, BE SAFE). USA, The EU, Canada and that’s just to name a few, All are Welcome
    • There will be no prizes as it’s a fun Battle ( but if vendors wanna hook us up I am happy with that, and I am sure everyone else will be too). But in no way I am asking, your own free will. But there will be MAJOR BRAGIN RIGHT!
    • Teams can not ba all from same country. Think it could be unfair in all levels. So with that said. Teams should be consisted of 6 contestants (subject to change, if need add more peeps). But from different countries. We would have to come up with similar set ups, but with no more than to outdoor grower.
    • All grown plant have to be Mephisto Genetics Autoflower to keep in th same Family.
    • I would need help with judging as we are in all different parts of the world. But I have confidence.
    • And any volunteers are welcome!

Any Admin, Modul, or Owners. If I am missing anything or am not able to do the Battle. Also if I am able and get support please email me. [email protected]

Tags:
  2. MickJ

MickJ Walter Greenthumbs Gardening Leave

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
    There are a load of grow battles planned for a February start, which captures what you are trying to achieve here. Maybe see what happens with those?

Sent from my comfy chair

Wawashell likes this.
  3. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry ShortCake wax and Lemonade wax (cartridge)
    Didn’t think of that one lol

Mossy likes this.
  4. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical heavyweight fully loaded
    there are lots all planned for feb 1st start just waiting on all the info as the battles are normally set dates legs ect

5. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    There will be a Mephisto Battle start up 1st Feb 2019 @Wawashell ...:headbang:..with your enthusiasm why not round up a Mephisto Team to join in there...?

There are plenty #mephheads around and with the Black Friday sales...lots of itchy germ fingers...:headbang:

Wawashell likes this.