1. Vote for your fav's in the Outdoor Auto + Photo' Comp. , live and dry buds of both, and the Short Stuff Comp', too,... wear a bib!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Wawashell’s Jan. Fun Grow Battle

Discussion in 'CannaZone Grow Battles' started by Wawashell, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
    AJan. 1 Startdate For
    SHORT TO Medium strains
    GrowBattle

*Please take this Serious, Maybe we can Make this a thing .Every Year.
    Few Things to Start!
    • All the Genetics has to be Mephisto Genetics either IlluminAuto, Artisanal, Original, and not the least Limited Edition.
    • I want this to be a fun International Grow Battle. So from anywhere in the world (you know who you are, BE SAFE). USA, The EU, Canada and that’s just to name a few, All are Welcome
    • There will be no prizes as it’s a fun Battle ( but if vendors wanna hook us up I am happy with that, and I am sure everyone else will be too). But in no way I am asking, your own free will. But there will be MAJOR BRAGIN RIGHT!
    • Teams can not ba all from same country. Think it could be unfair in all levels. So with that said. Teams should be consisted of 6 contestants (subject to change, if need add more peeps). But from different countries. We would have to come up with similar set ups, but with no more than to outdoor grower.
    • All grown plant have to be Mephisto Genetics Autoflower to keep in th same Family.
    • I would need help with judging as we are in all different parts of the world. But I have confidence.
    • And any volunteers are welcome!

Any Admin, Modul, or Owners. If I am missing anything or am not able to do the Battle. Also if I am able and get support please email me. [email protected]

Tags:
  2. Rollin_along

Rollin_along Walter Greenthumbs Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
    There are a load of grow battles planned for a February start, which captures what you are trying to achieve here. Maybe see what happens with those?

Sent from my comfy chair

Wawashell likes this.
  3. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
    Didn’t think of that one lol

Mossy likes this.
  4. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical heavyweight fully loaded
    there are lots all planned for feb 1st start just waiting on all the info as the battles are normally set dates legs ect

5. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    There will be a Mephisto Battle start up 1st Feb 2019 @Wawashell ...:headbang:..with your enthusiasm why not round up a Mephisto Team to join in there...?

There are plenty #mephheads around and with the Black Friday sales...lots of itchy germ fingers...:headbang:

Wawashell likes this.