WE ARE NOT ALONE!

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Walter White, Ghaze x Diesel , Nashira.
all dinafem and mystery girl fed and aside from solo cup girl growing normally. man! I tell ya , I hope the cookie girls taste as good as the smell. I salivate when I get close.:drool:
thanks for dropping in the girls like ogling.:eyebrows::bighug::peace:
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0653.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0656.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG
DSC_0658.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG
DSC_0660.JPG
DSC_0661.JPG

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
what a night! an 8 out of 10.:cooldance: while looking at Jupiter at around 400X a meteor went through the field of view. don't happen to often at that power.
also saw a Bolide meteor that covered the whole sky, almost from horizon to horizon. very bright, and it broke up in to pieces. cant get better than that.
:cheers:

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
OFU.:cuss: just kidding.:eyebrows: all dinafem girls go here, along with mystery girl.:dancer: solo cup girl still a bottle washer.:face:everybody else doing just fine.
mystery girl looking good, starting to flower, planted same time as gorilla girls. a little bit ahead of them. time to start up tent#2.:thumbsup:
thank you for dropping by. :bighug::peace: just waiting for a ton of bud.:joy:
DSC_0662.JPG
DSC_0663.JPG
DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0665.JPG
DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0668.JPG
DSC_0669.JPG
DSC_0670.JPG
DSC_0671.JPG

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
all dinafem doing well. all pictures are on my home thread. mystery girl flowering before gorilla girls, popped at same time.
tent# 2 up and running two walter white popped in 36 hrs. Ghaze diesel taking longer, older seeds. thank you for stopping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0694.JPG
DSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0696.JPG
DSC_0697.JPG
DSC_0698.JPG
DSC_0699.JPG
DSC_0701.JPG
DSC_0702.JPG
DSC_0703.JPG
DSC_0704.JPG

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
12 hrs. after Mephisto Walter White popped two Ghaze diesel a Krk creation made it to big pot's the most memorable taste. :drool:
all set for the long winter.:snow2: had to use woodstove last night. temp. was 33 F.
DSC_0705.JPG
DSC_0706.JPG
the tiny ball of dirt and water that we make the journey through space/time on.

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
videos show but wont play? at least third stone wont play? try another......

MR magoo

Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
hello fellow time/space travelers. :toke: poor little mystery girl getting lost in the Dinafem Jungle.:shrug:she is a good girl.:dancer:and flowering nice.
dinafem auto cookies day57. big girl stacking bud. solo cup girl a nice little cola. both stink and are going to be a taste treat.:drool: the Dinafem auto gorilla girls are still vegging. and LARGE. switched them to full bloom today. looks like a prolific producer. thanks for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0715.JPG
DSC_0716.JPG
DSC_0717.JPG
DSC_0718.JPG
DSC_0719.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG