1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

WE WON IN FLORIDA,not just low thc,CBD=(high THC TOO!)

Discussion in 'The United States' started by OLDproLg, Feb 6, 2017.

1. OLDproLg

OLDproLg Breeder,4 Decades long!

Currently Smoking:
    New crosses i made in 2016/17
    NEED TO MOVE THERE MY FRIEND,,,i have many good folks that know me out there!
    Op

dankstyle J likes this.
  2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Oregon is a beautiful state the weather in the winter months is definitely full of rain ☔ I'm in an area where there's very lil snow lots of rain ,grow season ends Oct 15 usually i grow with a green house because there is definitely usually a good amount of rain by then

OLDproLg likes this.
  3. LiterallyLiterary

LiterallyLiterary Brain Gone

Ya Florida is crazy. Theres doctors basically scamming people by recommending them "licences" that aint worth shit. OddCouple, love the avi. Thats crazy you work for the swisher people. Legal weed as of now is ok i guess if people actually abide the laws, but didn't oregon overgrowth now theres like a huge surplus? Thats kinda not good. Its a lot of wasted resources. It sucks it cant be legally transported to patients in other states.

4. LiterallyLiterary

LiterallyLiterary Brain Gone

Trust me south Florida gets a lot of rain too. Especially during hurricanes lmao

Hypathetical Gardener likes this.
  5. bakedpwn

bakedpwn Auto Warrior

Yea i just let my card subcription run out because the prices are ridiculous. they are so high and the product is just barely top quality. i think out west they would laugh at our top quality compared to theirs.
    Then its been a year since ive started keeping track and they still cant keep what the customers want in stock.
    theres no discounts for buying more unless you have points or have special status(vet,diasble, food stamps). at 35-55 an 1/8 with no discount fo buying an oz say.
    the strains arent even that modern. its alot of old names to play to elderly who havent smoked in 50 years so they dont know prices to begin with.

it was a step in the right direction but if we could move through this phase of Cannabis in Florida that would be great cause it sucks.

I also couldnt get hired at any grow operation because i have one arrest for "cultivation of marijuana" 10 years ago that shows it was dropped. So im a bit salty till they change the laws.

BCBudlady likes this.