• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Week 11 no flowers

Shirleyboi

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys im at week 11 with gorilla glue auto by fastbuds and theres still no sign of any white hairs or them starting the flowering stage. I did do some lst in beginning so expected a bit of stunt but should it take this long do u think. Thanks in advance guys n gals xx

Attachments

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
Hi guys im at week 11 with gorilla glue auto by fastbuds and theres still no sign of any white hairs or them starting the flowering stage. I did do some lst in beginning so expected a bit of stunt but should it take this long do u think. Thanks in advance guys n gals xx
no it should definitely not take this long i suggest you switch to 12/12 straight away

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Looks like the auto gene wasn't looked down, it happens once in a while. Treat as a photo, flip to 12/12 and you'll see flowering start in the next 10 days or so. Stay on 12/12 for the duration.