• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Indoor Grow Weird mutation or self topped?

ReptillianSorcerer93

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
I have a blue dream auto from humboldt about day 13. I cant tell if she is mutated or topped?

Also have a few forgotten cookies, sweets and sour and ghost toof going under 150w QB. Oh and a jammy Dodger week left and a gorilla cookies from rebel seeds. Both in 3lt pot.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Vapo

The Torture King.......of AFN.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Doobies and Vapes....
Yep dude......looks like a mutie to me, in the first pic.....the leaf closest to me, doesn't look like she has split for the fingers properly.....defo grow her out tho dude.....you never know:smiley1:

ReptillianSorcerer93

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
Yep dude......looks like a mutie to me, in the first pic.....the leaf closest to me, doesn't look like she has split for the fingers properly.....defo grow her out tho dude.....you never know:smiley1:
Thanks man, yeh shes a weird one. Quickest out the lot for growing though. It's the middle bit that's baffling me. Leafs seem to be trying to push out but nothing really happening there. Sorry about the poor quality pic.

autobeast

Autobeast
Reaction score
just top her properly and see how she
goes.she will like it.the freak is most of the time in my experience. the star of the show;) she has fast growth so she is a fighter. best of luck and happy growing every1 ;)

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
ya, me agree ;) sometimez, the leavez jus come out offset is all...me got a NL girl that'z pulled that bizness from the start, lol, but she'z still healthy & doin great...jus let her go mate, she won't disappoint ya :thumbsup: ppp

ReptillianSorcerer93

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
ya, me agree ;) sometimez, the leavez jus come out offset is all...me got a NL girl that'z pulled that bizness from the start, lol, but she'z still healthy & doin great...jus let her go mate, she won't disappoint ya [emoji106] ppp
Thanks man, was gunna let her do her thing anyway, just didnt know what tf she was doing lol I'll see how she gets on. Just didnt know if it was a self top thing or a weird mutation

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Interesting. I heard that Israel was perfecting a self topping auto. That type mute is the first I've seen. The proverbial learn something new everyday.