1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Grasshopper Vape!

Discussion in 'Hopper Labs' started by Son of Hobbes, Dec 29, 2016.

1. BII

BII Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Those interested in a Grasshopper vape should be aware that prices will go up at the end of this month, in a few days, by how much I don't know.

Son of Hobbes and budelee like this.
  2. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien Dragon
    Source?

3. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien Dragon
    I'll start a communal thread since we'll have two more joining us. @Mossy and @Duggy are also testing these babies!

Duggy likes this.
  4. Mcdee

Mcdee Qualified Live Stoner

I love what your doing, your product looks awesome. I have been watching for about 2 years or so. Everytime I looked you guys were were backordered. That tells me that what I had been reading was on point. Hopefully some day I can grab one. Till then I will live vicariously through others lol. Keep pushing the limits, that benefits all of us!

Son of Hobbes likes this.
  5. krug

krug Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Still waiting for my SS case Trevor...any updates mate?:hookah:
    I don't need a 'Thai dye' version (have 3 plain ones already!) :pass:

6. lloyd

lloyd Welcome to the CannaZone

I'm not part of any test group, but i did purchase one of the pens. Love it! Everything that has been said in other threads/posts about stealth and convenience is true. A lot of engineering design went into the production of this wonderful device. Thank you Hopper Labs, I'm a grateful man.

7. krug

krug Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Swapped out my SS case(+ £27.50) for a SS and a Tn pfe. Caroline got it sorted within an hour of my request:thumbsup:. Nice work HL :cheers::toke::frog: