Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oct 8, 2012
Colorado
www.autoflower.net
Hey everyone we'd like to welcome Operation Compassionate Care (OCC,) a 501c3 nonprofit that helps educate US veterans with PTSD on the benefits of medicinal cannabis.

operationcompassionatecare.org

SERVICES

OUR SERVICE
Operation Compassionate Care educates United States Veterans suffering from PTSD about the benefits of medical cannabis. We provide financial resources for Veterans to produce medicine in the safety of their own homes.

OUR PROMISE
Veterans joining the Operation Compassionate Care family receive a lifelong commitment. We provide ongoing financial resources and continuous education to ensure our Veterans are producing the safest, most efficient medical cannabis.

OUR MISSION
Our mission at Operation Compassionate Care is to reduce the unnecessary deaths of United States Veterans from suicide and prescription overdose. We provide the resources to pursue a safe, alternative treatment.

-------------

I've met the guys that help run this group personally and they are a great group of individuals with great hearts! AFN would be honored to help bring grow education to both the men and women OCC represents and beyond!

Welcome to AFN!

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiators
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
I love this, and I am a 10 year USAF Vet. with multiple theater tours. Developed anxiety derived PTSD (don’t really know how the Docs came up with this). Will be reading into this one. Awesome!

Welcome Aboard!

Last edited: