Olde School Player

Celebrating 44th anniversary of my 1st grow
Feb 25, 2018
Middle Coast
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto, FastBuds' RhinoRyder (Medicine Man), FastBuds GorillaGlue
If you want to help monetarily you may donate by [email protected]

844-No2-PTSD
Eekman, I'll match the next $100 anyone / everyone on here donates. Just let me know how the mechanics of how it will work. Do you see the posts / donations as they happen? Post or PM the details for me.

NateNobody

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2018
Currently Smoking
Critical+ 2.0, Bloody Skunk, 2Fast 2Vast

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
@Dudeski , I did a quick tutorial for OCC and anyone else that needs it, on how to build a setup for $100. I put it in the indoor grow journal forum without realizing it. I don't know how or if I can move it, so if you could give me a hand with that, I would appreciate. If it's no biggie......cool. Thanks brother.

Here is the link: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dollar-tree-meets-wally-world-grow-meds-on-the-cheap.65005/page-2#post-1757981 :peace:
I will move it to this section.

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Man.....that was fast! You are definitely not asleep at the wheel. Thanks, brother.
Anytime! I had some time and saw your request. Gotta keep things in the right section for the members here. That's a great write up. We have some here using the household led bulbs for light and they do work.

Eekman

Medical Section Advisor
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 13, 2012
FOOTHILLS
www.everessencekd.com
Eekman, I'll match the next $100 anyone / everyone on here donates. Just let me know how the mechanics of how it will work. Do you see the posts / donations as they happen? Post or PM the details for me.

Thanks OSP, as soon as we have met with them we will see how we can make that happen.

Bye the way, I am in for 100

@Dudeski thanks for the quick action on that, havin' my back.

NateNobody

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2018
Currently Smoking
@Dudeski, thank you for the compliment. Yeah, the new led lights, tube or otherwise, are great! I just didn't list them because I haven't found any that weren't a bit pricey. Didn't want to go too far over my all in $100 dollar goal. I will admit that I haven't priced those in a while. If you have a site, or know of a big box that has them for cheap, let me know, brother. Thanks again :peace:

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
@Dudeski, thank you for the compliment. Yeah, the new led lights, tube or otherwise, are great! I just didn't list them because I haven't found any that weren't a bit pricey. Didn't want to go too far over my all in $100 dollar goal. I will admit that I haven't priced those in a while. If you have a site, or know of a big box that has them for cheap, let me know, brother. Thanks again :peace:
All the box stores have them, 4 for $10 were the last ones I bought. If you check the boxes you can get 6500k and 2700k to use for veg then bloom. I will shop around, got GE brand at Walmart, others from lowes. I will look for the threads here that are using them too.

NateNobody

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2018
Currently Smoking
All the box stores have them, 4 for $10 were the last ones I bought. If you check the boxes you can get 6500k and 2700k to use for veg then bloom. I will shop around, got GE brand at Walmart, others from lowes. I will look for the threads here that are using them too.
Thanks for the heads up @Dudeski . I will have to grab a few to see how they compare. :peace: