1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Operation Compassionate Care!

Discussion in 'Operation Compassionate Care' started by Son of Hobbes, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Olde School Player

Olde School Player Celebrating 44th anniversary of my 1st grow

Currently Smoking:
    Humboldt Green Crack (dwindling photoperiod), TH Seeds Auto Original Bubblegum, Beef Brisket, Boston Butt Pork Roast
    @Son of Hobbes @Dudeski @Eekman @NateNobody @MedGrower @Need4Weed
    SoH, any thoughts offered on how we or they might manage a matching donation drive? Eekman and I have each offered to match the first $100 of others' donations if we can define the mechanics. I looked at Go Fund Me and their charges for nonprofit events seems higher than other funding efforts, but I may be misunderstanding their fee structures. And they did not have a matching-donation function.
    Does OCC
    accept PayPal? And do they h
    ave an admin function that might chase that for us via a thread on here?
    Other ideas?

2. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    I will donate too, was just waiting to see how it was going to be set up.

912GreenSkell, Need4Weed and Jraven like this.