• Festivus Starts Tomorrow.
  • AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...
  • AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto. CONGRATULATIONS.
  • AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom. CONGRATULATIONS St. Tom ...Staff Team Roar...
  • AFN's Seed StockersGrower of the Year 2019 was Won by Vicent Van Grow. CONGRATULATIONS ..one for the Members Team.
  • Congradulations to Mañ’O’Green for winning the Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019 with his Auto StarDawg.

Olde School Player

Celebrating 44th anniversary of my 1st grow
Feb 25, 2018
Middle Coast
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto, FastBuds' RhinoRyder (Medicine Man), FastBuds GorillaGlue
@Son of Hobbes @Dudeski @Eekman @NateNobody @MedGrower @Need4Weed
SoH, any thoughts offered on how we or they might manage a matching donation drive? Eekman and I have each offered to match the first $100 of others' donations if we can define the mechanics. I looked at Go Fund Me and their charges for nonprofit events seems higher than other funding efforts, but I may be misunderstanding their fee structures. And they did not have a matching-donation function.
Does OCC
accept PayPal? And do they h
ave an admin function that might chase that for us via a thread on here?
Other ideas?