Welcome to Mandalorian Genetics

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Seymourbud

Auto Warrior
Nov 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Gold Glue, Blue Toof Special, Stone Dragon, 24 Carat, Strawberry Nuggets Purple Pheno
Hey @FullDuplex , can you give some info on ALF#5 (f3) x Asian Haze CBD regular autoflowering seeds, specifically the Asian Haze CBD? I may try and push her to the front of the line for a late spring run if you think she could be something special.

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
Hey @FullDuplex , can you give some info on ALF#5 (f3) x Asian Haze CBD regular autoflowering seeds, specifically the Asian Haze CBD? I may try and push her to the front of the line for a late spring run if you think she could be something special.
The pollen used on these was a reversed dinafem haze cbd female. Her pollen was used in the cross to make she seed.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:vibe: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Logo is phaa-aat! How perfect is that, FD?! :clapper: ... @Slater you are the Man mate, cranking out the graphic goods for us here- :thanks: :worship:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2017
What how did I miss these for sale. I like my fems but love me some autoregs for future ya never know they may make it hard to get seeds. I’m gonna need to get me a pack. My ramblers r looking good. Two purple stem seedlings and one green stem seedling.