Welcome to Mandalorian Genetics

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
View attachment 1047232
The Anvils are musky, spicy and not super loud yet but when I walk in my house it absolute reeks... I’m pretty sure the offenders are the Alf#5 xHaze crosses but one is an absolute beast and I can’t get her out of the tent at the moment( seedlings in front) . Not a good photo, but here is the main on one. Chunking up
I’m curious how they finished up. Yields look pretty good at the last pic.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
I’m curious how they finished up. Yields look pretty good at the last pic.
They were very respectable with regard to yield @FullDuplex . The two plants sharing a 3 gallon - 3+oz and the single plant in a 1.5gallon yielded just under 2 oz. I did not push them, and grow in a supersoil, water only system,
The buds are beautiful. Two of the three were purple and the other almost black.
The bud density is a little looser than I expected. It may be that my lights (cobs) were a bit higher than usual, They should firm
up bit in cure. No samples yet.. but soon. Everbodies waiting for that heavy Indica, couch lock stone.
I took a top cola at 75 days (before vacation) and the rest at 84. I’m looking forward to the f6.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Oh, and the Alf crosses were heavy yielders. The larger , more Alf. dominant was close to 4 and the smaller Haze dom pheno (less space in the 5 gallon) a solid 2. Totally different appearance, smells and effects. Outstanding @FullDuplex !

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
They were very respectable with regard to yield @FullDuplex . The two plants sharing a 3 gallon - 3+oz and the single plant in a 1.5gallon yielded just under 2 oz. I did not push them, and grow in a supersoil, water only system,
The buds are beautiful. Two of the three were purple and the other almost black.
The bud density is a little looser than I expected. It may be that my lights (cobs) were a bit higher than usual, They should firm
up bit in cure. No samples yet.. but soon. Everbodies waiting for that heavy Indica, couch lock stone.
I took a top cola at 75 days (before vacation) and the rest at 84. I’m looking forward to the f6.
I’d venture to bet the 84 day stuff is a bit stonier than the main. However they do seem to mature faster. The f6 should be available in a few days.

The f6 should have better flower structure. Lights have a little tomdonworh it but not the main reason. They also like a lot of K and potash in flower. Seems to really fatten them up.

Glad to hear the color density too. I can’t wait to see chopped flower. The colored tops in a few of your pics showed the deep color coming in.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
I love stoney @FullDuplex . I was on the fence about taking them all at 75 days, before I left , or them ride. I’m a waaay Indica fan and would rather have the heavy meds available than not.
The Alf crosses have been shared, but Anvil will be given out sparingly. I feel the same way about my Blackstones. I’m usually generous, but not so much with the dragons!