• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Welcome to the DIY vape section

13Peace

Pineapple Express (Fruitalicious)
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hash/Vape home made
MassTerpenes SerVm and first press 185°F rosin will outperform any solvent extracted oil - period. Read my threads on the subject with over 3 years of trying every method out there short of CO2 extraction!

Where do you get your statistics? Rosin pressed in 90 micron bags 3 minutes at 185°F will be closer to 70% actives (THC, CBD, etc., and Terpenes) and 30% wax, lipids and minor solids.

But like I said why even mess with that just vape the rosin directly in a Terp Pen. That will beat any of your solvent extractions hands down!

View attachment 1149336
Interesting, but for now I’m fine with what I do... My statistics come from simple mathematics & a hell of a lot of reading ! ( but someday I will try your method it does sound tasty especially if the Turpines are natural which I believe you said they were)
Thnx

damien50

https://www.ftfcultivation.com/
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I quite vaping altogether with the vitamin e problem and have gone to dabs. But when I was making vape oil I used Ethanol at first then moved on to rosin and terps.

Just do not need that with the Dabs.
If that's the case I'll stick to using my Mighty for dabs. Thanks.

RandallBoris

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
More and more vapers are breaking onto the DIY scene - a growing subsection of the booming e-juice industry. Concocting e-juice at home provides a variety of benefits for new and veteran vapers alike. For example, DIY juice is not only more cost-efficient than buying retail, but it opens up a nearly infinite number of flavor combinations you won’t necessarily find in stores. Best of all, you’ll get to take pride in creating amazing juices that no one else has tried before. Also, they try to make their own weed vaporizers, but better buy from professionals.

Last edited:

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Here is what is in servm this contains nothing but terpenes
SERVM is a flavorless terpene blend made up of virtually odorless terpenes designed to control the viscosity of your extracts using only pure, undiluted terpenes.
CONTAINS NO PG, NO MCT, NO PEG, NO VITAMIN E NO VG, NO SQUALENE, NO PHYTOL, AND NO MINERAL OIL. SERVM NATURAL IS THE ONLY FLAVORLESS TERPENE BLEND THAT DOES NOT USE ANY SYNTHETIC TERPENE ISOLATES. is this still no good health wise to use yo make rosin vape. It contains none of the additives that I think were harmimg people. By no means am I defending Servm I just see it available and have tried vape carts from our legal stores in Canada and all I see in them is terpenes nothing else. I guess I should think twice about trying to make vape carts until I have more information on just the use of terpenes to make rosin vapeable It is for sledding and general public places lol

Last edited: