• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Welcome to the teas section

Jraven

from Southeast Alaska
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Harvest season variety
I picked this ribbon kelp, alaria marginata, it's going in the dehydrator for later use in my teas. It's just getting it's growth on. Sound OK?
P_20170424_110955.jpg

Stinky Pete

Grower of all things psycadellic
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights x Exodus Cheese
I was reading fast to find a easy bloom recipe. It will be my 1st time using tea and I was wondering what ingredients to use for a bloom tea. I want to start a thread but I need to know what to get 1st.

Around here I don't have access to a lot of different ingredients.

Pete :greenthumb:

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
@Stinky Pete , That's a big question . What is in your soil and do you want to make your own bloom tea . Or are you looking for store bought , If you understand the principles behind bloom teas , you are best to make your own . I am like you and can not get all the flash stuff . so I have to make my own . There are some top blokes here that know way more than I do , But the more you can tell how you grow , you will get a better answer .:thumbsup: