1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

What are the charges for illegal grows canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Shaawing, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Beerhunter CDN

Beerhunter CDN Breaker of Colas

I have a hard time believing that the government consulted anyone with cannabis growing knowledge or experience prior to making the 4 plant limit. The laws stink of ignorance when it comes to consumption and growing.

Weed Warrior, F.N., catfeesh and 3 others like this.
  2. F.N.

F.N. Senior Stoner Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    I'm to old to care or change. I will just keep on keeping on. There will be some court cases on people being caught with more then four plants they will have deep pockets fight it and it will change to 20 plants. That is my prediction. OH YEAH

3. jasperdooauto

jasperdooauto Welcome to the CannaZone

so from what i understand the 4 seeds have to be purchased through a licensed provider at the "OCS" ..so to me the 4 good seeds i picked out of a blueberry from the ocs i have growing out back are good =)