What are the charges for illegal grows canada

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

catfeesh

Auto Warrior
Jan 29, 2018
...still waiting to hear back from the Ontario gov regarding the legality of cultivating OCS bud seed, hemp seed from the grocery store and home grown seed. They should've gotten back to me by now.

GeorgeCloney

From a stoner community with a farming problem
Dec 3, 2019
Currently Smoking
ACDC/Dr.Feelgood/Harlequin
They're consulting their lawyers to answer in a politically correct fashion.
They're not fools, once they pronounce something, as a crowd we will hold their word agains them.
And I don't blame them, growing pot can get out of control and end up anew a black market problem.
I trust their answer will make sense in the interest of protecting those under 21.
I consider this a good thing.

catfeesh

Auto Warrior
Jan 29, 2018
I have my own opinions about how things should be and how to protect youth. That said, the gov needs to clarify its intent. I pity the fool who has to figure it all out for us in court. Attempting to limit which strains we get to grow at home has little to do with public safety.

Irony is a lost concept for those with a heavy hand. The legal and illicit are brothers, mutually destroyed by decriminalization.

JohnEMad

Auto Warrior
Jul 18, 2019
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel auto and several bagseed varieties.
They're consulting their lawyers to answer in a politically correct fashion.
They're not fools, once they pronounce something, as a crowd we will hold their word agains them.
And I don't blame them, growing pot can get out of control and end up anew a black market problem.
I trust their answer will make sense in the interest of protecting those under 21.
I consider this a good thing.
You have far more faith in the Canadian gov then I do.
:shrug:
Of course faith demands an absence of expected evidence. Especially in the presence of conflicting evidence.

Let's look at vaping, alcohol, opioid epidemic/crises. All things under the watchful gaze of our gov. :nono: Hmmm!

GeorgeCloney

From a stoner community with a farming problem
Dec 3, 2019
Currently Smoking
ACDC/Dr.Feelgood/Harlequin
No, actually lets start with how much my govenment truly cares about my health.
Providing I buy cigarettes at the gas station and pay taxes, they basicaly don't give a fuck.

Do you really think they're more concerned about a 16 year old smoking pot, (gmafb).

Reactions: JohnEMad

JohnEMad

Auto Warrior
Jul 18, 2019
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel auto and several bagseed varieties.
No, actually lets start with how much my govenment truly cares about my health.
Providing I buy cigarettes at the gas station and pay taxes, they basicaly don't give a fuck.

Do you really think they're more concerned about a 16 year old smoking pot, (gmafb).
Not sure I follow you in this thread but your last comment I agree with.