What are these strange little balls

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Prophetiko

Making Medicine
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 30, 2016
I don't wanna soubd stupid but what is the point of these pollen sacs ??
Are you asking about the purpose of pollen sacs or are you asking about the purpose of the calyx? Again, two completely different things. The last person that posted mentioned "lonely pollen sacs".. But they are not pollen sacs. Thats why its important to learn the anatomy of cannabis plants.

Male plants make pollen sacs that are filled with pollen. Female plants make flowers, that we dry and smoke. The purpose of the male pollen sacs are to open up, get pollen everywhere and pollinate the female plants.. Thats how seeds are made. It takes a male and a female plant to make seeds.. So if you have a female plant, that has grown male reproductive parts, then it's a hermaphrodite (herm). The purpose of a pollen sac is to make pollen, open up, and have that pollen spread onto female plants to make seeds. Pollen is sperm in dust form.. A Calyx is like a womb for the seed and protects it until its mature.

Reactions: SparkyRU12

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Feb 24, 2019
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
Awesome reference pics:smoking:@Prophetiko I have one question for ya!! I just took this pic a day or so ago. I bought a cheap ass scope and failed to see the trics. Judging by the ref pic would you harvest or wait a week or 2 with this girl? And thnx for taking the time Sir!!
24D16546-832E-47FD-BBC3-2A5E5B9DF158.jpeg

Reactions: Prophetiko

Prophetiko

Making Medicine
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 30, 2016
Awesome reference pics:smoking:@Prophetiko I have one question for ya!! I just took this pic a day or so ago. I bought a cheap ass scope and failed to see the trics. Judging by the ref pic would you harvest or wait a week or 2 with this girl? And thnx for taking the time Sir!!
View attachment 1104574
What up bro! Based on the pic.. When I zoom in, I see a lot of cloudy trichomes, not many clear trichs, and all of the pistils in the pic have died off.. You are definitely in the harvest window.. When you chop, is up to you and your desired outcome though!

Chopping with mostly cloudy trichomes will give you more of an upbeat/head high.. If you wait a week or two and chop when the trichs are about 20% amber, you'll get some couch lock effect mixed in the high.. If you wait until the pistils have completely shriveled up and until most of the trichs are amber, you will have major couch lock weed. Most people chop with about 85% cloudly trichs and 15% amber. But its totally a personal choice!

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Feb 24, 2019
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
What up bro! Based on the pic.. When I zoom in, I see a lot of cloudy trichomes, not many clear trichs, and all of the pistils in the pic have died off.. You are definitely in the harvest window.. When you chop, is up to you and your desired outcome though!

Chopping with mostly cloudy trichomes will give you more of an upbeat/head high.. If you wait a week or two and chop when the trichs are about 20% amber, you'll get some couch lock effect mixed in the high.. If you wait until the pistils have completely shriveled up and until most of the trichs are amber, you will have major couch lock weed. Most people chop with about 85% cloudly trichs and 15% amber. But its totally a personal choice!
Thank you Sir! And I appreciate it...just soakin up the Knowledge:hump:

Now where do I want my head to go?!? :baked: