• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Global Moderator
Jan 2, 2011
Hey everyone!

I want to see what you are smoking right now. Auto or not!

This is what i just grabbed. All ready had some, but this only stays around for hours! So I had too.

Raskals OG Kush. Once again, you can SEE why OG's are running all over the canna world these days. Usual lemoney skunky flav, but more hazey undertone, with a hint of coffe bean/beef frank hotdog, lol. If you can follow that. Complex smell, even more complex high, sweating racey stoned all in one, a hybrid high as i would call it. This is as close to a 10 as it gets IMO..

This is what i want to make auto. A good OG kush!

What are you burning?
:toke:

Last edited:
M

Midori

No pics, unfortunately, but just rolled a widowmaker joint hahaha.

Maui Wowie, Blackberry, Afghan Supreme, Pina Colada, AK-47, and Alaskan Thunderfuck all rolled into one joint.

Needless to say, it was one of the best high's I've had in a while. Mind-altering highness that I haven't experienced in some time. Very enjoyable.

Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Global Moderator
Jan 2, 2011
I'm so glad i don't have to worry about piss tests. Although allot of the good jobs usually have a risk of it.

I am starting to collect up some cindy/c99 genetics. Thinking about working it into auto. The taste would meld well with autos.

@automan, looks good, i love all the orange hairs.

Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Global Moderator
Jan 2, 2011
I feel for you guys having to smoke that crap. Some times i forget how good i have it.

TBM: $20k is worth not smoking a while, to clear the system.

I almost forgot about this thread.. I figure summer might bring us in more pics.