• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

paddler54

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just finished a photo grow; Pyramid seeds Black Cherry Punch, Pacific seeds Ghost Train Haze and Forbidden Fruit, and Seedsman Gelato OG. All were great but I am preferring the Ghost Train Haze.
Next grow; extract grade mephistos genetics.

fauxnacho

Blaze HQ
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Amnesia haze
I'm on some Special Kush from Royal Queen seeds. Cheapest seed in their catalogue but I must say the smoke easily beats out the Northern Lights, Cheese and even the Blueberry all of which I've grown from them. Grew this Kush as a test run of my new tent, got a couple of small jars out of her.
Taste is a fruity berry kind of heavy Kush. The high is strong and it lasts, doesn't shoot you way up or bring you way down. All round darn fine smoke.
I'm in the Netherlands and I gotta say, some humble home grown bud is way better than the schwag you get in the coffeeshops. I'll not be paying 10,-eur/g for stale brickweed again in this lifetime ! :jointman:
_20210601_164720.JPG

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Bloody Skunk and Purple Punch is what I have on the go at the moment, little bit of a Pina in a curing jar as well that needs a couple of weeks :smoking:

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fire og kush, Chem berry D, and dabbing sage n sour BOH
Dragon fruit
From Dragon Seeds.
Harvested 8/5/21
20210807_102005_(1).jpg

Nice , a good high , some flavor , but not much just now. still needs time to cure.
:pass: :smokeit:

Movingon11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bum wine,cosmic apprentice and troubled grape
20211002_222640.jpg
:baked:troubled grape, cosmic apprentice and hubbabubbasmelloscope.