• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

What are your must haves for trimming?

Ladiesinthecloset

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm getting ready for my first harvest, and I was just wondering what everyone does to make the task of trimming as enjoyable as possible? When you sit down for a long trimming session what do you make sure you have? Certain scissors, trim bin, snacks, music, movies? Anyone have any trimming traditions? Anything that you use for comfort?

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I make sure I have a couple of doobies pre rolled as trying to roll a joint with sticky fingers mid trim is difficult at best. :smoking: Trimming usually goes faster if I'm toking a fatty listening to some good tunes and chatting shit in live stoners while I go :pass:. And coffee.....lots of coffee!
Congrats on making it through to your first harvest, there's nothing like smoking weed you grew yourself!!

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
A manual crank trimmer. I will never hand trim again. The first manual crank trimmer I bought, I loved. I'm on my second hand crank trimmer and it's soooooooo much faster.

Ladiesinthecloset

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I make sure I have a couple of doobies pre rolled as trying to roll a joint with sticky fingers mid trim is difficult at best. :smoking: Trimming usually goes faster if I'm toking a fatty listening to some good tunes and chatting shit in live stoners while I go :pass:. And coffee.....lots of coffee!
Congrats on making it through to your first harvest, there's nothing like smoking weed you grew yourself!!
Thankyou! Its felt like a very long road that would never end...or end much sooner then it was supposed to.

Last edited:

Tejasdirt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
3 good movies
Gloves
Trimbin.
And a iou for a blow job when done.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
A manual crank trimmer. I will never hand trim again. The first manual crank trimmer I bought, I loved. I'm on my second hand crank trimmer and it's soooooooo much faster.
I would love a good crank trimmer, but I tried one, and it cut off too much flower.
Which one do you have?
This is the one I didn't like.
Amazon product

Arthur

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Spring loaded scissors, nitrile gloves. Friends... I ain't doing all this by myself.