What are your must haves for trimming?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Ladiesinthecloset

Auto Warrior
Jan 13, 2019
I'm getting ready for my first harvest, and I was just wondering what everyone does to make the task of trimming as enjoyable as possible? When you sit down for a long trimming session what do you make sure you have? Certain scissors, trim bin, snacks, music, movies? Anyone have any trimming traditions? Anything that you use for comfort?

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
Global Moderator
Jun 27, 2018
I make sure I have a couple of doobies pre rolled as trying to roll a joint with sticky fingers mid trim is difficult at best. :smoking: Trimming usually goes faster if I'm toking a fatty listening to some good tunes and chatting shit in live stoners while I go :pass:. And coffee.....lots of coffee!
Congrats on making it through to your first harvest, there's nothing like smoking weed you grew yourself!!

Ladiesinthecloset

Auto Warrior
Jan 13, 2019
I make sure I have a couple of doobies pre rolled as trying to roll a joint with sticky fingers mid trim is difficult at best. :smoking: Trimming usually goes faster if I'm toking a fatty listening to some good tunes and chatting shit in live stoners while I go :pass:. And coffee.....lots of coffee!
Congrats on making it through to your first harvest, there's nothing like smoking weed you grew yourself!!
Thankyou! Its felt like a very long road that would never end...or end much sooner then it was supposed to.

Last edited:

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Aug 19, 2017
A manual crank trimmer. I will never hand trim again. The first manual crank trimmer I bought, I loved. I'm on my second hand crank trimmer and it's soooooooo much faster.
I would love a good crank trimmer, but I tried one, and it cut off too much flower.
Which one do you have?
This is the one I didn't like.
Amazon product

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Spring loaded scissors, nitrile gloves. Friends... I ain't doing all this by myself.