What does Watching this forum actually do?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
I'm watching this forum but wasn't getting any notifications. Just realized Rebel's thread has 12 pages that I need to catch up on.

Does watching a forum only notify you of all new posts or just a new thread being started in the forum?

Reactions: HemiSync

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
I'm watching this forum but wasn't getting any notifications. Just realized Rebel's thread has 12 pages that I need to catch up on.

Does watching a forum only notify you of all new posts or just a new thread being started in the forum?
On my Tapatalk I just get notifications for new threads. Then I have to follow it for updates.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
Gladiator level 1
Feb 18, 2016

If the update is in the notifications list and you did not get a notification on your phone. Could be the settings

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
Gladiator level 1
Feb 18, 2016

Oops re read what you asked. If you are following someone you will get a notification when they start a thread.
If following indoor grow for example when a new thread is started you get a notification as well. If following a thread you get notification if someone posts in there as well

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'