• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

What features would you like to see on AFN?

GloriaGrows

Every sinners got a future every saints got a past
Reaction score
Video
A start to finish tutorial setting up a grow tent and assembling the inside (with pictures)

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Video
A start to finish tutorial setting up a grow tent and assembling the inside (with pictures)
First time I've seen your ruler. It was obscured today, so when the page loaded complete, I got a good laugh.

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Not relevant with your new software, but I always thought it was classy that I could view pics without being signed in with the old software. Don't recall any other marijuana forums that did that. It was cool.

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
everytime I post pics from my iphone it separates the text randomly. pita
Not a phone guy but have you tried hitting enter a couple times after your text?

GloriaGrows

Every sinners got a future every saints got a past
Reaction score
First time I've seen your ruler. It was obscured today, so when the page loaded complete, I got a good laugh.
My ruler???? Am I high cause wtf is that lol

Death The Cultivator

H20 • Photons • Smoke
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica x Kali China
I've started using the blog function and I do believe it is pretty nice. I'm going to start my next journal over there since I have 3 going and a blog would allow me separate plants by entries instead of three journals in the photo section. It's really clean and feels like a nice space personally for me.

I do miss the product reviews streaming across the top page and with blogs and journals maybe it could be possible to highlight those and vendors across the top page to draw traffic. Growers could have team blogs or collectives to take in new growers that want assistance or by latitude/grow style/cultivar etc.

I doubt my random advice is always helpful and maybe having dedicated groups that send out PMs upon sign up would get people where they want to be faster especially since not every registration will be a new grower.

I figured out the indexing now I just can't figure out how to delete entries and to organize my blog post like an index to my main blog.

Last edited: