What fertillizer to get?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

ToothlessDragon

Auto Warrior
Apr 2, 2017
Hello all, i am very new at this forum and hope i post in the right place.
So i wanting to do an outdoor grow of two auto strains(think different and auto bubba kush) in future.
The problem:i don't have acces to many fertilizers goods for cannabis during flowering period in my area...but i still finded two who might work:
-first have npk 6-12-36 +3% magnesium +8% sulph
First is ok to have pk ratio 1-3 and second will sulph be a problem?
-other have npk 4-6-8
This might work or is nitrogen too high?
I hope somebody will help me :D

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
Gladiator level 1
Feb 18, 2016
For early flower yes . Would look for another with no N for mid to late flower. If I chose one it would be the 6 12 36 though light feedings.

"carpe diem"

Reactions: ToothlessDragon

ToothlessDragon

Auto Warrior
Apr 2, 2017
For early flower yes . Would look for another with no N for mid to late flower. If I chose one it would be the 6 12 36 though light feedings.

"carpe diem"
Thanks for reply bro'! Somebody else suggest me this fertilliser too, so it might work.
For mid and late flowering i cannot get one with no N in my area :( , what will happen if i will use again this fertiliser?
Also a friend say it did a grow with 3 strains from a bag seeds with a 3-6-6 fertiliser and nothing happen to the plants in mild and late flower, just a mild harsh while smoking...

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
Gladiator level 1
Feb 18, 2016
Only thing I can think of is that the buds be more airy and leafy . But not sure . At the end you still should flush for at least a week or 2. That mayvease up on the harshness

"carpe diem"

Reactions: ToothlessDragon

Strocat

Auto Warrior
Aug 27, 2015
I think IMO the best stuff for an outdoor grow ..meaning not need to nutrient every week etc.. I have 2 choices.

Either Jacks Classic All Purpose

or

2 bottles of the Alaska Fish Fertilizer .. One Veg formula and one Bloom.

There is also one I used outdoor that is a granular time release stuff..

Brand is Jobe's (you can get at lowes) Its called Jobe's all purpose.. they also have a tomato version thats even better for cannabis.

It worked great on an outdoor plant.. Still.. MY favorite for outdoor grows is the 2 part bottles of alaska fish fertilizer brand.