• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

What is the best company to buy Auto Seeds

Hatrick3

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance I’m still new to growing but how long will seeds last when you order them before you have to start them?

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Excuse my ignorance I’m still new to growing but how long will seeds last when you order them before you have to start them?
I store my seeds in my fridge in a tupperware bowl. I recently germed some seeds that were 5+ years old.

automan2

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Did you do anything special
No. I leave them in their packs, then in a sealed container in frig. Of course, I never touch a seed with barehands... I use tweezers. I actually still have a few regs I received from Stone in '13...may have to see if they'll pop.

Gimemy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
No. I leave them in their packs, then in a sealed container in frig. Of course, I never touch a seed with barehands... I use tweezers. I actually still have a few regs I received from Stone in '13...may have to see if they'll pop.
I wasn't meaning how you store them how did you get them to germinate anything special

Gimemy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time with some Kilimanjaro that I've had for over a year I've only got one left and I'm scared to try

automan2

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
I wasn't meaning how you store them how did you get them to germinate anything special
I always germ the same way...nothing extra. I did notice a few took a coupla days longer sometimes though.
I germ in biobizz lite mix using di water on a heat pad.
Good luck with your kilamanjaro... we all have duds at times.

Bubble D

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I’m growing a Blue Dream from humboldt. Seeds and it’s turning out a cracker will def be trying other strains they have, this is day 43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have some 2 plus years old and worked just fine. Kept in black bag in refrigerator