What is the best company to buy Auto Seeds

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Hatrick3

Auto Warrior
Sep 3, 2019
Excuse my ignorance I’m still new to growing but how long will seeds last when you order them before you have to start them?

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Jun 28, 2013
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Excuse my ignorance I’m still new to growing but how long will seeds last when you order them before you have to start them?
I store my seeds in my fridge in a tupperware bowl. I recently germed some seeds that were 5+ years old.

automan2

Jun 28, 2013
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Did you do anything special
No. I leave them in their packs, then in a sealed container in frig. Of course, I never touch a seed with barehands... I use tweezers. I actually still have a few regs I received from Stone in '13...may have to see if they'll pop.

Gimemy

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2019
No. I leave them in their packs, then in a sealed container in frig. Of course, I never touch a seed with barehands... I use tweezers. I actually still have a few regs I received from Stone in '13...may have to see if they'll pop.
I wasn't meaning how you store them how did you get them to germinate anything special

Gimemy

Auto Warrior
Apr 1, 2019
I'm having a hard time with some Kilimanjaro that I've had for over a year I've only got one left and I'm scared to try

automan2

Jun 28, 2013
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
I wasn't meaning how you store them how did you get them to germinate anything special
I always germ the same way...nothing extra. I did notice a few took a coupla days longer sometimes though.
I germ in biobizz lite mix using di water on a heat pad.
Good luck with your kilamanjaro... we all have duds at times.

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Jan 6, 2013
I have some 2 plus years old and worked just fine. Kept in black bag in refrigerator