• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

What is the worst AF you have smoked

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
:smoker:

Only the ones that died? I think a better question is which was best, easy at the moment Lil'MOBstar such a winner!

Left Rear Mobstarnaner.jpg_DSC1532.JPG

DirtDiggler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto 4am, DG, and 24c
Any chances you guys can elaborate on this? I have one finishing up and she’s pretty to look at. If it’s not that good of smoke, maybe we will bake with her.
A658A5A5-BD9D-4EFE-8F0A-332BF703C651.jpeg

DirtDiggler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Any chances you guys can elaborate on this? I have one finishing up and she’s pretty to look at. If it’s not that good of smoke, maybe we will bake with her.
View attachment 1201433
pink panama from mephisto was horrible imo.
I thought the same.
That particular strain was beautiful to look at but the smoke was not my cup of tea at all and it’s been one of very few strains I didn’t like.

DirtDiggler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sorry for the multiple posts guys. I guess I am forum unfunctional.......That’s a word isn’t it?

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
MIZZO, was it a flavor issue or effect, or both? Yours is a looker too!
Flavor wasn’t for me and the high was also lacking but your experience could be completely opposite. I’ve seen some folks like it