• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

What is the worst AF you have smoked

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
I got question guys,I always tought that smell (dank) has some connections with teroenes, potency and etc.. But I get dank weed almost always, but potency doesn't follow it .

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Until we know more about terpenes, judging weed by the smell may not actually mean much other than whether or not the scent pleases you. And some people care less about the affect of the strain than they do about its odor.
I got question guys,I always tought that smell (dank) has some connections with teroenes, potency and etc.. But I get dank weed almost always, but potency doesn't follow it .

CoviklaFlaire

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Until we know more about terpenes, judging weed by the smell may not actually mean much other than whether or not the scent pleases you. And some people care less about the affect of the strain than they do about its odor.
I dont mean dank as pleasent scent, I meant dank as it stinks like hell , when isnt sealed vaacum type.. You can't have it in bag,or something else with you,coz its stinks soo much..

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bubba OG; Critical Kush; Cookie Frost
Turns out that many terpenes and flavonoids are pharmacologicaly active, according to Dr. Ethan Russo.
There's a video presentation and a pretty impressive bio here: https://www.analyticalcannabis.com/videos/the-pharmacology-of-cannabis-cannabinoids-and-terpenes-291556

And a newer presentation here:

Of course, the cannabinoids have to be there, and I do like weed's flavors and smells, but I am sold on the idea of entourage effects.

Last edited:

Ganjaholickz

Clandestine Kamikaze
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg, BigBazooka, BCN PP, COOKIES, Cherry bomb, Banana Kush, Blue Bubbles, Quick Gorilla, Zkittlez, Crystal Candy XL
Hi everyone.i want to ask: anybody knows breeder "club riot seeds"?
Yeah hes growing some really nice buds, mainly active on ig and gd ... As for the seeds itself never grew them, but from what I seen in his test grows Imma def grab some in the future ...

CoviklaFlaire

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Barneys farm..but i want to make clear and be fair that every else seed i grown from them is awesome
I heard sooooo much mixed opinions on them that I dont have courage to try them..